Say It One More Time

I'm Ticklish...

-~- Rennie’s POV -~-

I woke up feeling like total crap. My eyes felt sore and puffed up beyond belief. Before I’d had chance to take in where I was and what had happened I heard a familiar clicking noise. The clicking noise of a camera. I opened my eyes fully and focused to see Gee stood over me with his phone out, giggling.
I was about to sit up, but I realised that I was being held down. I looked round to see Frank’s arm placed around my shoulder as he started to wake up himself.

“You two are too fucking cute!” Gee giggled again. Frank started to move, allowing me to sit up properly, and see everyone looking over at us.
“Gee..?” I began, “Did you take a photo?”
“But you were just so cute!!” he defended himself immediately.
“Fuck you Gee, fuck you” Frankie mumbled.
“Show me now.” I demanded, feeling too crappy to be nice about it. Gee shook his head at me grinning. “Show me now, or I’ll kick you in the nuts.” I repeated adding a nice little threat to the end.
“Fine…” Gee sighed, handing his phone over to me.
I opened up his photo gallery to see two photos. One of us both fast asleep. It looked like I had fallen asleep on Frank’s shoulder, burying my head into his chest, and Frank in turn had fallen asleep on my head, with his arm around my shoulder. I’ll admit it was pretty damn cute, but not out loud. In the second photo, I was waking up and had turned my head vaguely in Gee’s direction; Frank still had his head resting on mine. I don’t know how I hadn’t felt that when I woke up…
“See..? They’re cute” Gee said still in defensive mode, my only response was giving him two fingers.
“Guys… You realise that we really need to get ready for school now, right?” Mikey interrupted us, walking in from the kitchen, “There’s food and shit in there if you want it”
“Eughh… I don’t wanna move…” I moaned, I was way too comfy to get up… At the mention of ‘food and shit’ Gee had run out of the room, presumably to get his coffee fix.
“You don’t wanna… But you gotta… Heh… I made a rhyme…” Frank laughed at himself.
“Make me, bitch” I challenged him. Bad idea… It would seem that I am extremely ticklish. And Frank knew it.
I squealed and fell to the floor with a loud thud. I glared at Frank who laughing his ass off. He was actually laughing so much that he didn’t see me move into position, ready to get my revenge.
As soon as he looked at me again, I smirked evilly at him. A look of worry barely had chance to appear on his face before I grabbed his leg and pulled him off the sofa and onto the floor.
Now it was my turn to laugh while he cursed under his breath.
I decided that now was as good a time as any to go and get dressed so I jumped up and ran off upstairs to my room.

I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday seeing as I had fallen asleep after eating.
I found my uniform and set it out on my bed. Looking in the mirror, I saw that my eyes were red and my hair was a mess.
Noticing that I had enough time I quickly ran across to the bathroom to have a shower.
With the high number of teenage boys presently in the house, when I was finished I made my way back to my room ‘secret agent’ style, making sure that none of them saw me.
My ‘mission’ was successful. I think I might have dreamt that I was a secret agent last night…
I quickly dried myself and pulled my uniform on. The shower had done a pretty good job at sorting my eyes out, but I finished it off with a thick layer of eyeliner and some mascara. Just as I plugged my straighteners in I heard a knock at my door.
Opening it, I saw Frankie stood smiling sweetly with two mugs in his hands.
“Hey, I thought you might want some tea, I made it just as you like it, black, but not too strong and no sugar” he said holding one of the mugs out to me.
“Thanks Frankie,” I smiled taking it off him and walking back to my dressing table, “What have I done to deserve having someone like you in my life?” I asked rhetorically.
“Well… I’d say that life decided to be nice to you for once and decided that you’ve had enough douches for now, and then brought me along, seeing as I’m pretty damn awesome” Frank answered going over to sit on my bed.
“I swear you have the biggest ego going Frank…” I muttered, pulling the straighteners through my hair quickly. “That’ll do I guess, if I take much longer we’ll be late…” I sighed turning my straighteners off and picking up my bag and my tea.
“Aww but I just got comfy… Your bed is amazing by the way” Frank complained.
“Yeah, I know it is, that’s why it’s mine, not yours” I smirked at him, adding a wink, “Anyway, get your ass up before I drag you off the bed”
“Ok ok!” he agreed very quickly, knowing that it was not an empty threat.
We walked into the kitchen where I was pleased to find that some toast had been left for me. I grabbed it quickly and ate it just as fast.
“Guys seriously! We’re gonna be late!” Mikey whined at us all.
“You are such a nerd Mikes” Gee laughed hitting him round the back of his head, causing Mikey to scowl at him.
“Alright, alright… I suppose we should go…” I sighed having barely finished my breakfast.

We left the house and started mine and Frank’s usual route to school. They guys all walked off in front to talk about band things, leaving me, Ally and Iris walking behind.
“Don’t you think Frank’s so cute?” Iris asked us both.
“Aww yeah! The way he refused to move last night so he wouldn’t wake Rennie up, even though it was only like half 8” Ally replied.
“Yeahh! And the way he smiled at Gee when he said they make a cute couple” Iris continued.
“He really likes you Rennie, like, really cares about you” Ally told me, “I bet he’s asked Gee for those photos he took this morning”
“Well… Don’t say anything to Gee, but they were pretty cute…” I admitted. Hey, if I can’t admit that to my cousin then there’s definitely something wrong.
“Awww! You two are so cute and you’re not even technically dating yet!” Iris squealed, catching the attention of the guys.
“Can any of you ever understand what they’re saying when they squeal like that?” Ray asked, completely dumbfounded. They all wore equally confused expressions while shaking their heads, well, apart from Gee, but then, he is a bit of a girl sometimes…
They soon turned around and continued walking, as did we, chatting about mine and Frank’s date on Saturday.
I was so excited about it, but there was still a nagging feeling at the back of my mind telling me to be careful… I just hope it isn’t going to ruin the day for me.

We made to school just in time to hear the bell ring, so I found Frank and we headed off for the first lesson of the day, I think it was Maths today… Almost as bad as having Science first thing… Oh the joys of school…