Say It One More Time

Basically...

Instead of going home as I was expecting, dad drove into town.
"Where are going dad? I thought we were going home?" I asked, genuinely confused.
"All in good time, darling" was all he responded with, and mum was no help either, she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

By this point I was beyond confused, last I knew they were both at work, then they’re in my school discussing me moving, then we’re going home, but we’re not? All this thinking was making my head hurt, so I closed my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep. However, 10 minutes later, the car stopped, “We’re here!” dad announced, I looked up to see that we had parked up in a car park in town, “okay, so not exactly there… But nearly, just a short walk to go” he was grinning at me as he hurried me out of the car.

“Seriously, dad, where are we going?” I asked, again. He sighed, looked at mum then spoke. “We thought that you needed a treat, so we’re taking you out for lunch” he grinned even more, I swear he’s about 10 years old at heart, “Annnddd, we know that your favourite restaurant is Bella Italia, so that’s where we’re going” hearing this I smiled, a real smile for once before exclaiming “Well come on then! What are you waiting for?!”

We headed off in the direction of the restaurant and were there within minutes.
We were directed to a table almost immediately, apparently it’s not very busy at 11 o’clock on a Wednesday morning…
On our way there, mum and dad promised that my ‘situation’ as they called it, wasn’t mentioned at lunch, so I could actually enjoy myself. I was thankful for this, it was a welcome break, and actually made me happy.
“So, how did you two get time off work so quickly?” I asked with a mouthful of margarita pizza, yeah, I’m not ladylike, so what?
“Two words, ‘family emergency’ and they’ll do whatever you want” mum said beaming like a cheeky school girl.

-~-

When we got in, they let me go to room for a bit, one the conditions that 1, I tell Lyndsey what’s really been happening since she moved, and 2, that we’ll sit down and discuss my options later on, after tea.
I suppose these are fair conditions, considering I’ve made them take the day off work, and they took me out for food, instead of making me go back to my lessons.
So, I dumped my stuff on my bed and powered up my computer, logging into MSN instantly.

[JustAnotherReject] says: Hey, Lyndsey

Now I just had to wait for a response, seeing as I’m normally at school at this time, she wouldn’t be expecting me to pop up. I was waiting for about five minutes before I heard the familiar notification sound.

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: RENNIEEEEE!! OMG! I’m soo glad you’re online! I’ve got news for you! Oh, and why so early? Shouldn’t you be at school missy?

[JustAnotherReject] says: Hmmm the news anything to do with someone called Tommy by any chance? And yeah I should, but I kinda need to talk to you about that…

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Yess! He asked me out! Oh my god, he’s so cute and adorable! I wish you could meet him! But enough about me, this must be some serious shizzle you’ve got to tell me..?

[JustAnotherReject] says: Well I’m glad he finally did, you haven’t shut up about him for months! But yeah… This isn’t easy… Basically…

I told her everything I’d told my mum yesterday, and I’m not gonna lie, it feels good to get it off my chest.

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Oh my god :’( Lorena I’m so sorry :( This is all my fault, if I’d have stayed… :( I can’t believe this :( Why didn’t you tell me before?

[JustAnotherReject] says: I didn’t really wanna worry you, plus I knew you’d blame yourself, when it really isn’t your fault, your dad got an amazing promotion, you had to go, I don’t blame you, if I could get out of here I would…

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: I guess… So what are you gonna do..?

[JustAnotherReject] says: Well I might be moving school… But we’re gonna talk about it tonight after tea…

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Well let me know… God! I wish I could help you! :( I feel bad now cos I’ve gotta go… I LOVE YOU! DON’T FORGET! You’ll get it sorted, your parents are amazing remember! Email me as soon as you find out what’s happening, LOVE YOU xxxxxxxx

[JustAnotherReject] says: Don’t worry about it, I love you too and of course I’ll let you know… LOVE YOU TOO xxxxxxxxxx

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] has signed out.

Now all that’s left is to decide my future… This should be fun…
♠ ♠ ♠
I realise that I never mentioned Lyndsey's real name before, but now you know it :)