Status: New

Welcome to Peach creak.

Finally Updated

Me and Allys ran into our house, and equipted ourselves for the epic cosplay food-making. I wore an outfit that resembled Kyle Broflovski, from South Park. If you don't know what that outfit looks like, its a orange jacket with a green collar, green trapper hat (ushanka), and dark green pants. Allys was Stan Marsh; she wore the same blue hat with a red rim and poof. Her jacket was brown with a red collar, and she just wore dark jeans.
We ran back to the kitchen, to where the Eds were waiting.
"Tssh, you look retarded!" Eddy said.
"At least I have more than three hairs," I retorted back.
"Leave my hair out of this, redhead!" he yelled.
"What the heck is wrong with you?" I yelled back.
"Both of you shut the FUCK up!" Allys yelled.
We both stopped, seeing as we were in a kitchen, where knives are kept.
Allys had Ed help her take out the necessary ingrediants for the brownies. When that was done, we started making them.
"Ok, Eddward," I said. "You're gonna put this stuff in this bowl. DON'T drop ANYTHING."
"Um, ok...," he said slowly. He walked up to the counter. Eggs, brownie mix, milk, and other things sat there.
I started a completely different bowl, using Lactaid. (That's a different kind of Lactose-free milk.)
Eddy got the joy of taking out two pans, and Ed helped Allys make a third bowl of brownie mix.
"Like this, Allys?" Ed asked loudly. He was using the mixer on his face. His face became twisted into an ugly thing, his eyes hanging.
"Um," Allys said, freaked out. "No. Not at all."
"Ok, Stan," I exclaimed. "Let's put the mix in the pans."
"Right!"
When the pans were in the oven, we all sat around waiting. "Are brownies kosher?" I asked numerous times, just loving my friends' annoyed faces.