Loner

First day of school

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"What the fuck?"

I turned over to see what was so loud, And I found that It was my stupid alarm clock screaming in my ear.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

I tried to find the sleep button but couldn’t seem to find it so I hit my alarm clock, and ended up smashing it into pieces.

I turned over and tried to catch some sleep, because I didn't get any the night before because I was so worried of attending another year at Bellwood High school, and didn't fall asleep until 3pm this morning.

"Knock! Knock!"

"Carsile?"

"What father?" I replied curtly.

"You need to get ready for school." he said gently.

"I’m not going." I replied sort of rude trying not to be.

"Now!" He said in a louder but dark voice.

Whenever I or my father seemed to get angry, we always seemed to talk in an evil dark voice not meaning to though.

"Yes almighty ruler." I said sort of smart-alike.

Carsile was very beautiful; she had bright green eyes and long naturally straight black hair. Her face was very pale and heart-shaped.

I stumbled through my room, half-asleep, and pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans,
I put on a black sleeve shirt and pulled my black zip-up hoodie, then I quickly laced my converses on.

I walked quickly to the bathroom and applied a thick amount of black eyeliner.

Then I ran down stairs of our two story house, and entered our kitchen.

"Carsile?" said my father.

"What?" I replied.

"Do you want me to drive you to school?" He asked

"No thanks father, I'll walk." I replied quickly.

CARSILE'S P.O.V.

I didn’t want my father to drive me to school, He drives like more then 70 mph, Its not like the speed bothered me, I just didn’t want to make s scene.

"Thanks though." I replied trying not to hurt his feelings.

"Ok then. I hope you have a good day at school, try to make new friends!"

"Ok I will." I said.

I knew that I wasn’t going to make new friends or have a good day though, because I never seemed to make new friends, because people find me strange.
Well I guess I am since I’m a blood-sucking vampire, but I didn’t suck human blood.
I drank Animal blood.

When I reached the school grounds of Bellwood, I saw my best friend over sitting on one of the stairs of the school. I had such a huge crush on Emmet, but he didn’t know this.
He is so beautiful. He had gorgeous deep, dark, blue eyes, and brown hair that hanged perfectly straight in his face.

When Emmet spotted me, he ran up to me, and for the very first time gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"Carsile." he said in a voice of happiness.

I was in shock that the words I tried to say just wouldn’t spill out.

"Uhmm ..Uhm…" I said stuttering.

"Well?" he said.

"I missed you Carsile." he said before i could reply

"I missed you too" I replied unsure what to say.

"Where have you been all summer?” he asked.

I replied quickly trying to make up an excuse "I had to go out of state to see my mother, I wanted to call you, but she doesn’t have a phone"

"Well.. You worried me half to Death!" he said in a sort of upset voice.

"Worried?"

"Yeah..Worried" he said curtley.

I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of his mouth, I mean I was highly happy and in shock, But no one has ever been worried about me except my father.

Then the bell rang.

"What classes do you have?" he asked me.

"Um... Literature1, History 2, Math 3, Lunch, Chemistry 5, and then I just have Home economics. What about you?" I said.

"History, Literature, Math, Lunch, and Chemistry and look here I have Home Economics’, too!” he said excited.

"That’s cool"

"Well Ill see you later Carsile!" he said in sort of a cheery mood.

I walked to my next class, entered the room, found a seat in the back, and quietly sat down.
The late bell rung, and class begun. I had Mr. Rogers for literature, last year I had him in science.

"Hello students, I’m Mr. Rogers, and I’m your literature teacher. We'll begin today on chapter one, page 6."

I was so exhausted all through class and fell asleep.