Loner

A new friend

ONE WEEK LATER: ON TUESDAY

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!"

"Uhhh"

CARSILES P.O.V

Don't you just hate it when you can't seem to get out of bed in the morning? Well this was one of those days.

NO ONES P.O.V

"Come on Carsile! Your going to be late!" Emily said.

"Yeah yeah" I said with a hint or irritation.

"By the way Emmet says he's going to take you to school" she said in a cheerful voice.

"Hu what?" I siad suddenley awake.

"Yea he called and said that he'll take you to school" she smiled.

Then I quickley shot up out of bed, and headed for my closet. I picked out a pair of my blue jeans, and a preety black blouse. Then I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my hair out. Then instead of wearing all blck make-up, I decided to just put eyeliner on my lower lid, and I put dark purple eyeshasow on with my normal day wear mascara. I heard Emmets Mustang pull up.

"Bye Em. I'll see you at school!" I yelled up the stairs already reaching the front door.

By the time I got there Emmet was already at the door.

"Hey" He said with a smile.

"Hey" I said back with a smile.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah let's go" I said. "Bye dad"

"Bye hun,you and Emmet have a good day at school!" he said.

"Ok" I replied.

After we got in the car and drove for a few minutes in silence, Emmet broke the silence.

"So what do you want to do after school?" he asked with curious eyes.

"Hmm..udno" I said thinking.

"Do you want to go over to my house?" he asked still looking at me with curious eyes.

"Uhh..Sure" I said smilling.

"Ok" he said, looking away no fixing his eyes back on the road.

When we got to school,there was only fifteen minutes before school started.
So Emmet grabbed my hand and we sat down on the benches.
Then A girl that I had a class with in my Literature class came over and sat by us.

CARSILES P.O.V

She had light brown hair and hazel eyes, she sort of dressed in my style.

NO ONES P.O.V

"Hey Carsile..Emmet!" she greeted us with a smile.

"Hi" we said

"So are you two togther?" she asked still smiling.

"Yeah" I said.

"Aww..you two make such a good couple" she said.

"Thanks" I replied sort of shy.

CARSILES P.O.V.

It was sort of awkward that this girl came up to us and actually talking to me. Usually most girls aren't this friendly to me because alot of people misunderstand me.

NO ONES P.O.V

"Oh and by the way, sorry for not introducing myself" she laughed. "My name is Jennifer,but you can call me Jenny" she smiled.

"It's very nice to meet you Jenny,Im Carsile,but you already know that" I laughed.

"So do you like coming to this school?" Jenny asked.

"To be honest...I hate this school" I laughed.

"Yeah me too,Theres to many snoby preps, And not enough of people like us" she chuckled under her breath.

"Tell me about it!" I laghed. "Hey do you like Jessica?"

"You meen that ugly Prep?" she laughed.

"That would be her"

"Hell....no" she said."Yesterday she called me the lonley Emo" she rolled her eyes.

Then there was a long silence,and Emmet broke it.

"The bell is going to ring in approximentley 5....4...3..2..1"

"Hey carsile do you want to hang out at lunch?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Ok see you then,Bye!!" she ran off smilling.

"So I see you made a new friend" Emmet said with a smile.

"I believe so" I smiled.

CARSILES P.O.V

I was so happy that I had finally made a friend with a girl. I mean Emmet is my world, but finally I could have someone to talk to about girl things, besides Emily now,
I think Jenny and I will become good friends.