Loner

Miserable

After such a great day, It all changed as soon as i arrived home from school.
I walked in to find my father with anger just streaming down his facial expressions.

"Father?"

He didn't awnser or look at me.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah thats for sure"was all he replied curtley

"Well are you going to tell me?"

"I think somone saw me" he sighed with a worry look on his face.

"What!....your joking right?..I mean how did this happen?"

"Well when i went up in the mountains to try to see were our prey are heading for tonight, I spotted some hunters, I think they were hunting for bears or something, but they spotted me in the sky"

"Did they see your face?" I was in shock.

"No...I don't think so, I was going at a very fast speed, but now i don't think our grounds are going to be very safe"

I stared at his face in shock, that i didn't know what to say.

"Well i guess maybe we should try going more north?"I asked.

"Yeah that would be best for now" he said.

"Honey?"

"Yes father?"

"I think that i should tell you something......"

"What is it ?"

"Well I've been hiding some things for sometime from you and i think you have a right to know,Your old enough to be able to handle this"

"A week ago...Your mother.."

I knew the next words that were coming, the words that would change me for the rest of my life.

"Your Mother got into a car accident and died in the hospital"

I looked blank into his eyes, I wanted to cry my heart out but i was a vampire...I had no heart or would ever be able to shed a tear. All I could do was be miserable.

"Your mother wanted you to know on her dying wish that...Well you have a sister"

I didn't know what to be more shocked about, that my parents had been keeping something as important from me, that i have s sister, Or that my mother was now dead.

"Wait but isn't mother a vampire?"

"Actually she is a full mortal, and your sister is only half vampire from my side"

"How come you never told me this? that i have a sister or that my mom isn't a vampire!" I was so fruated more then sad now.

"Well your mother and me thought it would be to hard to have your sister coming back a nd forth to see me and your mother, so we decided since she is more mortal it would be best for her to try to live a normal life with her mother. And your mom didn't want you to nkow she wasn't a vampire, because she thought that you would disown her, since you have a hate relationship with mortals"

"I don't hate humans, they hate me, and i would never disown my own mother, what kind of daughter do you two think i am?"

"We love you very much, but we just didn't know what to except from you"

"And your sister's name is Emily, and she is going to move in here tomorrow with us".

"Whatever......" i replied upset.

"Well im not goign to the hunting grounds tonight,father im to upset to even concentrate"

"Do you want me to bring you anything back?"

"No I'll just find some leftovers"

"Well im goign to my room, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

I ran up the stairs, and flew my face into a pillow and eventually feel asleep.