Status: In progress

Crashing Down

Fender Bender.

I’ve been driving for two hours.

With no stops.

That tends to cramp your legs up, especially when you’re driving in a small car.

My grandmother was asleep in the passenger seat, She had fallen asleep when we passed through Port Angeles.

It’s been hard on her, her body is dying and deteriorating.

I’m all she has left.

She wants to go to Forks and see an old friend, she wants to be around friends and people that love her when she passes.

I don’t know what I’m gonna do without her.

About five minutes ago, I had passed the Forks sign.

Not paying attention as usual, I seemed to have pressed the gas.

Crashing into the car in front of me, I slammed forward into the steering wheel and everything in the trunk was slammed into the back of the back seats.

I blinked and looked over to my grandmother, she was still asleep?!

I checked to see if she was still breathing before taking my seatbelt off and opening the door, I got out of the car; leaving the door ajar.

I saw a man open the door of the car infront of me, the one that I had crashed into; dammit.

That’s not how I wanted to start in a new town.

He was pissed off and was cussing, I got a good look at him as he walked up.

The man was about 6 foot tall and muscular, with brown eyes and black hair; he was attractive.

I started looking inbetween our cars, it was only a fender bender. Thank jude.

“Hey!” He yelled out, I looked up at him and he had this pissed expression on his face.

When he looked at me, his face seemed to soften.

“Jenna dear?” I heard my grandmothers panicked voice come from the car, I looked over at her.

“It’s okay Nekoma. I had a little fender bender.” I called back to her, I went to apologize to the man but a voice came from behind the man.

“What’s going on?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to masquerade! for helping me . (: