Vamps

3 school(Scarlet)

*Oh, my, gosh! My head!* I thought rubbing my head where a bump was forming.
*Did I hit my head on the bed board?* I asked myself.
"HEY!!" Sprat said, coming out of nowhere.
"Holy, fudge Sprat, you scared me! Have you been eating candy?" I asked, only because he gets really hyper when he eats sugar, and no one is this happy on a Monday morning. In math class.
He smiled, "No, I just put a little to much sugar on my cereal."
I rolled my eyes and slightly slapped him on the side of his head.
Then Miss. Browiee, or witch walked in.
"Take your seats!"
Sprat widened his eyes and smiled, then sat to the seat next to me, "Where's Nate?" he asked.
from just hearing his name my heart started to race, "I have no idea."

About five minuets into class Nate walked in.
"Umm, Mister Walker why are you late to my class, do you have a tardy slip?"
He sat down in the seat right to me, I couldn't help but stair at him. Oh, gosh he cute!
"No, I don't have a tardy slip."
"Then why were you late?"
I saw him smile, "Just cus," the room erupted with laughter.
"Twenty minuets after school!" Witch snap.

Through out class I kept seeing in the corner of my eye, Nate stairing at me, with his bright green eyes. When the bell rang He stopped me.
"Can I walk you to class?"
I kinda panicked and so I looked over at where Sprat was siting but he was already gone, racing to his favorite calls. Art.
"We don't have the same class together," I said.
he shrugged, "That doesn't matter, so is it a yes or no"
"Yes. I mean sure."
He laughed and we walked out of the room as the late bell rang.
"Your gonna be late for two classes in a row, aren't ya worried?" I asked.
"Eh, not really. Have you ever skipped class before?"
I was kinda startled from the question, "Uh, I've tryed."
"Well, wanna try again?"
It was a tempting question, I really didn't want to go to Health with the two most ignorant boys in school, always shouting out gross, and sexist things...
"Sure!"
_______________________________________________________________________
mwahahaha wait till da next chapter things get better