Vamps

4 something big(Scarlet)

It wasn't that hard to just leave school, all you had to do was walk out the back door. Well I guess there might be cameras but that's something to worry about later.
"So where do ya wanna go?" Nate asked.
I shrugged, "I have no idea. We can't really go any where public, cuz there be suspicion," I looked over at him.
"How bout...the woods!" He smiled at me.
I had a strange feeling about going to the woods. Is it because of my dream?
"I don't know..."
"Come on Scar," He pleaded.
Not a lot of people call me Scar, I usually don't like it, but hearing Nate say it, made my heart rush.
"Well..Ok fine."
With that we were off to the woods. They aren't to far away from the school, so it was a short walk.
We walked on the wood chipped path way, I started to kick a rock. It was just awkward and silent for awhile, until we herd a russle in the bushes.
I'm not talking about a wind russle I'm talking a full out, bush shaking russle, that even made the leaves fall of the bush.
"What was that?" I asked.
Nate went toward the bush, I grabbed him, "What are you doing?"
"I'm going to see what it is."
"What if it's a bear or a wolf," I said.
He shrugged, "I'll be fine," and started walking to the bush.
He was moving abound the branches until he started to talk, but not to me, "Oh, it's ok little guy. Here I'll help ya."
I went over there to investigate. What saw stuck in the bushes wasn't a bear, or a wolf, it was a small, golden retriever puppy. He was stuck to some of the branches from the rope tied around his neck.
"Oh my goodness," I said kneeling down next to Nate.
Nate pulled the rope over the puppy's neck(Witch was way to tight), and gentle got him out of the bush.
"How did you get stuck in there little guy?" I asked...the dog.
Me and Nate examined the dog, "Look, he has marks all over him. Especially on his neck where the rope was.
"Who ever owned this dog before wassent a good person," Nate said.
I shook my head in agrement. The Nat egave me the puppy. I started to stroke his back.
"I wonder what his or her name is?" I said. Then cheeked the dog from underneth,"She. What's your name little girl," I asked the dog knowing i wont get a response.
"How bout, Peaches," Nate sugjested.
"That fits her, but what are we sapost to do with her?" I asked.
Nate sat down on the path, i sat parael from him, "We could take care of her, I mean look at her wounds, some one was abusing her we can't take her back to that."
"Agreed," i said.
Nate smiled, "It could be like were the parents."
I looked up at him because he caught me off gaurd, "Parents. for a dog?"
I dident mean to sound so mean, i kinda like the fact, but thats how it came out....mean.
"Oh, I guess..."
"No, I'm sorry, I souned mean, you just caught me off gaurd. Being a puppy parient is kool."
I smiled and looked up, i dident realize until then that i was leaning in so close to him.
He smiled, but there was something odd about his smile, his teeth, were sharp...
Then he kissed me. Just like that, out of then blue.
I all most dident realize what was happening, but the fact set in and it felt weird...
I've been kissed before, but nothing that felt like this.
This feeling was unresitabule, and it felt great!
I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in closer, not realizeing where Peaches went...
"What are you two punks doing with my dog!" We herd from behind us.
We turned around and there was a old man about 70 years old, holdign peaches

***
KK gotta wait for next chapter, THATS somethign big :)