Status: Started

The Way I Loved You

Chapter 1

1 year ago
“No you can’t beat me at guitar hero LOSER” Nick said like a 5 year old. That’s what I love about this guy; he’ll make you laugh at the toughest of times.
“Oh Nicky, that’s what you think? Well guess what, I beat you in the previous game” Selena chimed. As always, leave it to Selena to make the best of the situation.
By the way, Nick, Selena and I are the The best friends. I know Nick since childhood. Then Nick moved to Los Angeles to begin singing career along with his brothers. Nick and I still remained friends & were constantly texting or sending emails to each other. Nick met Selena in LA as she was also in show business and they became very good friends. Then I moved to LA 4 months ago and all 3 of us became best friends.
“I lost again” I whined.
“Loser loser Kelly is a loser” Nick begun his happy dance as me and Selena hit him with a pillow.
And then started our ultimate pillow war. We started hitting each other with pillows, ruining 4 pillows in the process. By the time it ended we were laughing so hard that our stomach’s hurt.
“What is all this noise?” Kevin said as he came into Nick’s room.
“Oops” all 3 of us, me, Nick & Selena said in unison. Our faces like a 5 year old kid’s face when he is caught by his parents stealing a cookie.
“Not again!” Kevin groaned. This is the 3rd time in the month we have destroyed the pillows.
“Sorry” all of us said, showing our best innocent puppy faces.
“You know you can’t resist this face Kev, I know you’ll forgive me.” I said battling my eyelashes.
“As usual. But this is the last and the final warning.” Kevin warned & we all nodded.
There goes another fun day with my second family, The Jonas’s and Selena.
'Cuz we're One & the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count- 332
Pretty short again...sorry guys, had a crazy day yesterday so was not able to write much.
I swear its gonna be long next time. Pinky swear. LOL..... :P