Status: Started

The Way I Loved You

Chapter 3

“You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep…”Fireflies drained in the drained in the background.
“How is this one?” Selena asked holding up a beautiful sky blue ball gown from the rack.
“It’s so pretty, try it on till I find a dress for myself” I said.
Selena went into the try room in the store to try the blue dress & I looked through the dresses to find something good enough for myself.
After a search of 5 minutes that seemed that like hour I found a black strapless dress that was just perfect for me but before I could take it, someone snatched it from the rack.
“Hey, I saw that first” I said.
“Oh well, I took it first, just like I took Nick first...” She bragged. It was Miley, who else could it be?
“Miley? Can’t you stay out of my life? What problem do you have with me?” I snapped back at her.
“You stay out of my life s k a n k and stay away from my boyfriend. Understand? I know what you’re trying to do, you’re trying my Nick from me! But understand, that is never ever gonna happen. So just back off b I t c h!” Miley yelled at me. “And I just came here to warn you, you can have that ugly dress back” She threw the dress at me and started to walk off.
“Wait Miley! If you think that I’m after Nick or something, get that freakin’ thought out of your hard head. Yeah, but I will say that you sure as hell don’t deserve Nick. If you ever hurt my best friend, I’m gonna ruin that pretty face of yours.” I yelled back at her.
Miley just walked off with a smug smile on her face.
Selena had come out of the try room long back and heard our conversation.
“It’s okay Kelly, Miley can’t do anything to my best friends.” Selena reassured me.
“Yeah, I’m not afraid of her, I’m only afraid that she is eventually gonna hurt Nick. He loves her & she just uses him.” I said, and it was true.
“Nick should understand this. He is too blind to see through her & see what a player she is.” Selena said. And she was right, she had once seen Miley with Liam Hemsworth when she went on a movie date with her boyfriend Taylor Lautner. “Anyways, how do I look?” She continued.
“You look stunning Sel, I’m jealous.” I praised.
“I always do...Come on lets pay for our dresses.” She said.
We paid for our dresses & then found matching shoes & went back home to get ready for the big Hollywood party, Joe’s girlfriend Demi Lovato’s birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count - 464
Plz comment and subscribe guys.......