Status: Started

The Way I Loved You

Chapter 4

“Sweet sixteen, gonna spread my wings, sweet sixteen its my chance to shine, sweet sixteen discovering, sweet sixteen so much more to life, sweet sixteen…” Hilary Duff’s ‘Sweet Sixteen’ filled the room as Demi greeted the guests.
“Hey Demster, Happy Sweet Sixteen” Selena wished Demi & hugged her.
“Happy birthday Demi” I also wished Demi & hugged her.
“Thank you guys. OMG this is so cool, I’m finally 16.” Demi chimed excitedly.
“Oh I know, I can’t wait for my 16th birthday” I said matching Demi’s enthusiasm.
“Come on you guys, lets hit the dance floor. What are you waiting for?” Selena said. Obviously, Demi’s birthday was prom themed so there had to be a dance floor & guess who was there, none other than the diva herself, Miley Cyrus. But hey, who’s the guy with her?
Nick could not come to the party ‘cuz he had to go to New York to his best friends’ birthday. Then who could it be?
Oh no, don’t tell me! It can’t be him, it cannot be Liam Hemsworth. & Miley was already making out with him. What a stupid, confused, weird acting double faced moron she is. Ugh!
And see what a stupid smile she has on her face. Give me a chance & I’ll wipe it right off her face.
“Hey Sel” I nudged Selena on the arm.
“What happened?” Selena asked while she continued dancing on Tik Tok by Ke$ha.
“See over there, it’s Miley with Liam” I said trying to control my own tears.
“No, no, it can’t be! She can’t, she won’t hurt him…Oh my God, what I saw that day at the movies was true. I can’t believe Nick still loves her…..”Selena went on and on about how she is hurting Nick but my mind was somewhere else.
“I have to tell him, she can’t cheat on him like this!” I said.
“No Kelly wait, he’s with his friend right now and he is happy. We’ll tell him when he comes back.” Selena said.
“But Sel….” I tried to protest, but Selena stopped me midsentence.
“Kelly, he’ll get worried and this can make things worse.” She said. And this does make sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count - 367