Getting Physical

Crap. . .

"How many times have I told you NOT to walk outside alone!" Mrs. Leighton asked as she helped me to my feet. "Really, Alyssa, use some of those brains in your head."

"Why should I have to hide just because they're bitches and have fun beating my ass up." I asked as I wiped the blood off of my chin.

"You know I have to write you a referral for that." The wicked witch said with a sigh.

"You're joking with me!? I didn't kick my own ass, what am I getting a referral for?" I screamed at her.

It was official, she would forever be referred to as 'The wicked witch'

"Obscene language." The wicked witch said as she pulled out her little pink notepad and scribbled out a write up.

Great.

A one way ticket to hell.

Dang, I need to write a lot down!

I snickered and sucked down a dribbled of iron tasting blood.

Gueeze, I needed to eat more red meat.

But I couldn't remember if it was red meat that gave you more iron. I need to ask Lilypad later.

Just so you know, Lilypad is our groups nickname for my best girlfriend.

Chrysanthemum.

She's the only one out of six girls with the right spelling in her name. Her mom was a bad speller and a fan of flowers.

There was Dasey, which was to be Daisy. Veolit, which was supposed to be Violet. Peutemia, which was supposed to be Petunia, oddly enough it was still pronounced correct. Eiris, which was supposed to be Iris. Baheah, which, oddly enough, was a hay that she was convieved in, Bahia.

Well, Chrysanthemum is THE biggest science nerd in HISTORY.

But I'm off topic. Back to the wicked witch.

"You can't just give me a break today? I just got my face beat in, come on, just today." I begged as I started thinking about what debate-team-Debby would say when I told her about these jacked up politics.

Wicked witch sighed, ripped out the pink piece of paper and wadded it up.

"This ONCE."

And she walked away.

"Retarded wicked witch." I said as I picked up my backpackers, jacket, and glasses.

"I heard that." She said over her shoulder. "Lunch detention next week."

Crap.