Finding Love After a Video Game?

Jimmy?

"Zack? Are you home?" I called into the house that I shared with my older brother.
Ever since mom and dad let Zack move out and I moved in with him he's never around, he's either with his friends or at his girlfriends, sometimes I swear I live in this house alone. I walked up the stairs to my room, I put my bag on the floor next to my dresser and started digging through the piles of clothes in every drawer. I had to find that shirt, it was the last thing I had left of my best friend. I still remember the pure shock that was sent through me when Zack came home and told me that Jimmy wasn't here anymore. Jimmy wasn't just my best friend, we had been dating for almost two years when he passed, I loved him with my whole heart, maybe that's why this feels so wrong? I shouldn't even be thinking about another man, especially when he was one of Jimmy's best friends. I quickly shook my head, trying to clear it of the thought that I could possibly be in love with Brian Haner. I found the shirt and sat down on my bed, holding it in front of me, "What should I do Jimmy? I love you and always have, but you aren't here anymore, I can't hold onto every little thing from the past, I need to move on." I got up and put the shirt on a hanger and put it in my closet, so I could never lose it. I walked back over to my bed and it felt as if as soon as my head hit that pillow, I was off into a world of my dreams.

Dream

I walked in the front door, it was that day, the day Zack told me that Jimmy was gone. I ran up the stairs to my room, shutting the door behind me, I put my face in my pillow. I felt a cold feeling on my back, I jumped slightly and looked to see...Jimmy? He smiled at me, I kept looking at him, "J-jimmy?" He nodded, "Izzy, I want you to know that I understand what you're telling me, do you really think being with him will make you happy?" I shrugged and looked down, "Jimmy, I love you and I wish you were still here, but I think.." He cut me off, "Izzy, it's okay. I want you to be happy, even if it isn't with me because we can't be happy anymore. Did you tell your brother yet?" I looked at him confused, "Tell him what?" He sighed, "You don't know yet?" I shook my head, he smiled a little, "Izzy, how long has it been since I died?" I thought, "Like two weeks, I feel terrible that I want Brian." He shook his head, "That doesn't matter to me right now, all that matters is that you know what's happening, Izzy, you're pregnant. You might not be showing signs yet, but you are." I felt tears starting to form, "Are you serious?" He nodded, "As soon as you find out, tell Zack and the guys." I nodded, "I will Jim." He kissed my forehead, "I love you Izzy, always have and always will." I nodded, "I love you too Jimmy." He kissed me softly....

beep...beep.........beep......


I groaned and hit the button to shut the alarm clock off, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Reaching over to turn on my bedside lamp, I heard something, make your move today Izzy.. I looked around my room quickly, please tell me that I did NOT just hear Jimmy talking to me, I thought. I got dressed and walked down the stairs, I was walking out into the living room, when I felt like my stomach turned. I ran back to the bathroom, moments later I walked out and seen Zack and Brian standing by the door, Brian looked at me, "Are you alright?" I nodded, "Um, Zack?" He looked at me, "Yeah?" I sighed, "Did you notice Jimmy change at all?" He thought for a minute, Brian spoke, "Remember when he stopped going out with all of us, whenever we would go to the club, he had some excuss to stay home?" Zack nodded, "Yeah, but he was like that for almost two years." I sighed, "That's because we started dating behind your back." Zack looked at me, "You what? How could you date my best friend and not even think to tell me?" I looked down, "Jimmy, he didn't think you would approve of it, so I didn't say anything.."

Zack looked at me, "I really can't believe that you dated him and netiher of you told us!" I sighed, "This is going to make it worse, I think I'm pregnant with his baby." Zack stood there, speechless, he walked away and Brian hugged me, he kissed the top of my head, "This might seem like it's too soon, but would you want to go on a date with me?" I thought for a moment and nodded, "I'd love to." He smiled, "Want to go right now?" I nodded, he took my hand and we walked out to his car, he drove to his house, we walked in the front door, "Home sweet home," he laughed. I smiled, "What are we doing?" He smiled, "Well are you anything like your brother and love playing xbox?" I nodded, he smiled again, "Let's play then." He set up the xbox and we played Call of Duty, I won, "Haha! I told you I am better than Zack and Matt combined," I jumped up and down, Brian stood up and set his xbox controller on the table, he took mine from my hand and set it infront of his, he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes, "So what does the winner want?" I smiled and leaned in and kissed him, he smiled, "Oh? That's all?" I blushed, "Maybe.." He smiled and picked me up and carried me up to his room, he put me down on his bed, "Do you think Jimmy would be upset?" I shrugged, I love you, be happy with Brian if that's what you wish.., "I think that Jimmy would be happy as long as I'm happy and safe, but do you think you can handle a mini Jimmy?" Brian laughed, "I'm not sure," he put his hand on my tummy gently, "But I think that Jimmy would be happy to know that his son is safe, being raised by the love of his life and his best friend, and not some stranger.." I smiled and kissed Brian, this is going to work..
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm going to make this a story :)