Status: Udates are going to be coming slower and slower. I'm still writing some of the OneShots

All The Way

Teenage Hearts

Day of Graduation for the seniors. Sadly, I will not be going. However, I did plan on telling him how I felt and hopefully he'll listen.

See, we hung out a few times. I don't know why liked the other guys or why he liked the younger girls. That was something I was going to have to leave to fate. Anyway, that's not even the point. My point is, we hung out a few times and I think he liked me.

I walked to the graduation, and stood in the back. Luckily, no one had asked to see my invitation or I'd be screwed.

I stood there and watched him walk across the stage, and get his diploma from the principal.

Once everyone's names had were called, they threw their caps into the air and hollered. I stood there and clapped like a madman. He caught sight of me, and waved me over. I walked over and came face-to-face with him. "How'd you get in without an invitation?" "I just walked in and no one said anything." "Oh. Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" "Yeah, of course."

We walked over to a bench and sat down. "What's on your mind?" He asked. "Well, I kind of have a little crush on you." "A crush?" He asked, wide-eyed. "Yeah, it's kind of been growing for a long time." "How long is a long time?" "A few years." "Wow." He put his head in his hands and sighed. "Look, Ashley, I'm happy you told me, but I'm also a little hurt you didn't. I had to hear from my friends that you liked me." "Wait, you already knew I liked you?" "You gotta admit, you're not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack." "So, where does this lead us?" "This." And he leaned over and pressed his firm but gentle lips against mine. He pulled back, and leaned his forehead on mine. "I love you, Ashley Marie Dauma." "I love you, too, Zachary David Porter."

Now I'm a mom raising twins while Zach tours the world with Cameron and Michael. We had a boy and a girl. I gave Zach the pleasure of naming the girl and I named the boy. Zach named our baby girl Rain Josephine Porter and I named our little boy Matthieu Williams Porter.

Everyday I look at him, I fall more and more in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two things:

1. I heard there was a girl that had a thing and told him at his graduation from an interview. So, I basically took what he said, and made a little story out of it. Hope you like it.

2. This is dedicated to my best friend, Ashley, who I have officially gotten her addicted to Adub's music, so I take full credit for that. Also, I showed her a picture of Zach, and she fell in love with him, so I decided to put her with him.

One more thing, this series is officially over. I hope you liked reading it as much as I liked writing them.