Status: Comments motivate me. Please tell me what you think :D It will be updated as much as possible ;)

Run Into the Wild

Chapter One.

“Mummy!” Sophie-Anne cried. The little girl had just seen her mom lying there, in a pool of her own blood. “Daddy!” She yelled scurrying around the house looking for him. Where could Daddy be? she thought. When she couldn’t find her ‘Daddy’ she ran out of the house yelling for help.

When help finally came, she was taken away from her mother. Taken into a horrible place, a place every child dreaded; Care. The police took her away to care, away from the only place she knew. What was going to happen with her life? Where would she live?

“Right, the child only has immediate family in Huntington Beach, California.” One police officer spoke across the meeting room. “That means flying her over 5,000 miles!” Another yelled. “Would you rather she stayed here, get adopted, or even worse. Stay in care, get raped, beat, bullied every day of her life until her 18th birthday. Or would you rather she went over to America to stay with her BIOLOGICAL father? Stay with family, go to school. Not get hurt.” The room went quiet. Everyone was busy thinking; care isn’t the right place for a young child.

Five days later, Sophie-Anne was on her way to America. Her first plane journey. She was taken across by Constable Jacob Harris. She slept most of the way, but was nervous for what the future would bring for her. She didn’t understand why she was being taken all the way out to America to live, when she could have just stayed in the Cotswolds.

“Sophie-Anne? Sophie-Anne?” Constable Harris called softly waking Sophie-Anne up from her long slumber. She groaned but woke up, reluctantly. She was lead out of the aircraft and into the airport. She was scared, there were too many people, and it was too busy for her. Constable Harris took a hold of her small hand and led her through the airport. They had collected her luggage and were already on their way to a taxi outside of the busy airport.

“Right Sophie-Anne. We’re going to meet someone very special tomorrow. You will stay with him until you are old enough to leave.” Constable Harris instructed Sophie-Anne. She nodded quietly. “Can I please have some milk, sir?” She asked unconfidently. She was shy, unlike all the other little boys and girls she knew. She remembered her best friend; Louisa. Tears trickled down her rosy cheeks. “Are you okay?” Constable Harris asked handing Sophie-Anne a glass of milk. She shook her head. Once she finished her milk she ran into the hotel room crying. She missed her friends, she missed her mummy.

After a while of lying in an unusual bed, Sophie-Anne fell asleep. She fell asleep for hours and hours. But she knew that when she woke up, she wouldn’t be staying in the same bed again.
“MUMMY!” she cried. Sophie-Anne ran towards her mum and knelt down in a pool of blood. Sophie-Anne had ran out looking for help but when she came back she was crying too hard to notice that someone was there. “Oh hello little girl.” A maniac laughed. Sophie-Anne wiped her eyes to see her daddy, Adam Ross standing there with a knife in his hand, ready to stab her.

Sophie-Anne awoke shocked, screaming, petrified. She couldn’t get back to sleep. She was to scared that the man in her dream would come and get her. Little did Constable Harris realise that it was Adam Harris, a known convict, Sophie-Anne’s step-dad, that killed Sophie-Anne’s mum.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie-Anne

Heyyy! New story :3

I got bored and this idea popped into my head. So yeah enjoy :)
More comments = more updates :)
I understand that it's pretty short, but it's just to give you a general idea of what happened and why Sophie-Anne is living in America :)
-

Jackass
xox