Status: Comments motivate me. Please tell me what you think :D It will be updated as much as possible ;)

Run Into the Wild

Chapter Two.

Sophie-Anne woke with a start. She started panicking, where was she? Why was she her? Then she remembered it all. He mum was murdered, she was taken away from her friends. Taken away to an unfamiliar place. Today her life would change, for the better.

“Where are we going?” She asked Constable Harris. He looked at her. “You’re going to see that special man I told you about.” He sneered. Constable Harris didn’t like children, doesn’t matter if they are polite, quiet, out of you way. He hates children, and hates the fact that he was lumbered with this job of taking her out to America.

“Get in the car.” He snapped at Sophie-Anne. She automatically did what she was told. She didn’t want him to hurt her in any way.

The car journey to this ‘special mans’ place was long, and tiring. Constable Harris took her to the door of a house that they had parked in front of. “Where are we?” Sophie-Anne asked quietly. “Your dads.” Harris mumbled. He knocked three times and waited for the door to open.

A tall man, with black hair and snakebite piercings opened the door. Sophie-Anne was his double. “Hello?” He asked. Looking up and down Constable Harris and Sophie-Anne. “Hello, I’m Constable Jacob Harris and this is Sophie-Anne Ross.” The man at the door studied the two characters at his door, carefully. “And?” He asked, rather rudely. “You are Zachary James Baker?” Harris asked. “Yes. Why do you ask?” Zachary looked at Harris confused. “I think you best either let us in or sit down here on the steps, it’s a long story.” Zachary let them into his house and they sat down on the sofa.

“Right. Why are you here?” He asked softly. “Adrianne Parker has been murdered. We believe she had a connection with you 6 and a half years ago?” Harris asked. Zachary nodded, he was shocked. But then who wouldn’t be? If you found out the woman you had adored, with all your heart, had been murdered, how would you feel?

“Who’s this then?” Zachary asked pointing towards Sophie-Anne. “Your daughter.” Zachary started to panic. “No. Adrianne left me 6 and a half years ago. She can’t have a daughter. I can’t have a daughter.” He sighed, pacing his living room. “I’m afraid, sir, she is. We could have a DNA test carried out but it would say the same thing. She is your daughter.” Constable Harris spat.

“Okay. I’ll get a room sorted out for her. Thank you Officer.” Zachary mumbled. He called Constable Harris, Officer? Guess it’s just the American way... Constable Harris got up and left Sophie-Anne there with Zachary. Alone. Never to be seen by Zachary or Sophie-Anne again. “Well, would you like to call me dad or Zacky?” He asked. Sophie-Anne just looked at him. “Shy?” She nodded.

Two hours later, Zacky and Sophie-Anne were talking. He found out about her life, how she grew up. Gena came in just as they were at the climax of what they were discussing. “What is that?” She snapped at Zacky. Meaning ‘Who is that child?’ Gena was never a child lover. Never. Zacky knew that but what was he to do? “That, is my daughter.” She snapped back at Gena. “We don’t have any kids. You know I dislike them.” Zacky’s anger started to flare up. He had only known Sophie-Anne for about 2 and a half hours, but she was the most precious thing in his life. His only connection to Adrianne. “We don’t have a daughter. I do. Suck it up. She’s staying. If you dislike her that much I would appreciate it if you left.”

Gena walked out of the room. Zacky knew where she was going; Val’s. Those two are inseparable. Although he didn’t care. He wanted to spend time with the daughter he never knew he had. “Sophie-Anne, I’m going up the stairs to get a room sorted for you. Or would you like to choose it?” Zacky smiled. Sophie-Anne smiled and nodded as Zacky held out his hand for her to take a hold of it. Sophie-Anne took Zacky’s hand and he led her up the stairs.

Sophie-Anne eventually chose a room. It was right next door to Zacky and Gena’s. It wasn’t like a girl like Sophie-Anne would want, but Zacky planned to change it.

“Would you like to go and get some girly things for your bedroom? What kind of things do you like? Princesses? Or Spacemen.” Zacky asked. Sophie-Anne shook her head, “Princesses!” She giggled. They went out into Zacky’s car to get some supplies for her room. He planned on painting it pink, a style that he knew she would love.

They came home from shopping. Zacky spoiled Sophie-Anne. He got her some dolls, new furniture for her room. He would get it painted pink. He would build all the new furniture when they got in, and paint it with the help of the guys another day.

Wait, Sophie-Anne didn’t know the guys. Before heading home Zacky decided he would swing by Matt’s, they would all be there. He was meant to be... When he got in he took Sophie-Anne with him. He knew that Gena would be there, he knew that she would have told them all by now. They were gonna find out anyway.

“Hey Zack!” Jimmy called looking down at Sophie-Anne. “And who is this little cutie doll!” Zacky sighed and Sophie-Anne smiled, largely. “I’m Sophie-Anne.” Jimmy smiled at Zacky. “Well looks like you got a cutie! Gena told us already. We’re here for ya. Any way we all know you loved Adrianne more than you love Gena.” Jimmy whispered so Gena wouldn’t hear.

Zacky picked Sophie-Anne up and rested her upon his hip. “Come on Princess.” He kissed her head before walking into Matt’s living room. Gena looked at him, then to Sophie-Anne the glared. “Why can’t you get rid of it.” Zacky put Sophie-Anne down. Then glared at Gena. “She is my daughter, I refuse to put her into care or up for adoption. I’m gonna be a dad to her. If you can’t stick it, leave.” He snapped. Matt looked shocked, Zacky’s never stood up for anything like that before. Maybe Sophie-Anne coming was a brilliant idea. Sophie-Anne looked up at Matt and cowered a little. She was scared of what the big muscled man would do to her.

“Hello, I’m your Uncle Matt.” He smiled picking Sophie-Anne up and hugging her. “Matt, come on.” Zacky laughed. Matt ignored that comment and kept hugging Sophie-Anne. They all stayed there for about an hour, Sophie-Anne and Zacky stayed for a little less than that so he could build her new bed. Matt came with them so he can help. It was obvious Sophie-Anne was going to be an ‘Uncle Matt’s Girl’ instead of the usual Daddy’s girl. But there was no doubt she was going to be a Daddy’s girl anyway...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what Sophie-Anne's room will look like when it's finished :)

Sorry if it's short!
But I got it up :)
If your lucky you might get another update later on in the day :)
Thanks to my two commenters and my 3 subscribers! :P

Guys I don't wanna drone on but today I really need some motivation. You see a year ago today my Granny Grumps died so yeah, I'm quite upset. This story and my others are like keeping my mind off of it so comments and subscribers wold be loved.

-

Jackass
xox