Status: Comments motivate me. Please tell me what you think :D It will be updated as much as possible ;)

Run Into the Wild

Chapter Five.

Zacky's POV.

We all sat round the McDonalds table eating our, disgusting meals. McDonalds has never been a favourite of mine. Greasy food, and not to mention the way the suppliers kill the chickens! Jemma and I feel the same way about McDonalds. We just can't eat the chicken nuggets.

Sophie-Anne sat next to me, picking away at the McMuffin Matt had bought her.

"Daddy?" She asked softly.

"Yes, sweetpea?" I answered just as softly.

"I need to go potty. I really, really need to go!" She whispered.

I hung my head and looked at her.

"Do you want Auntie Jemma to take you? I can't go to the big girls toilet, I'm a big boy."

She nodded and Jemma got up.

"Come on, cutie." Jemma smiled taking Sophie-Anne to the toilet.

Sophie-Anne waved to us all signalling goodbye for a little bit. We all waved back softly, except for Jimmy who waved like a lunatic, causing us all to break out in tears of laughter. Jimmy has that effect on people.

Bzzzzz..... Bzzzzzz.

My phone started to vibrate. I took it out of my pocket only to see that it's an unknown number calling.

"I'll be right back." I spoke getting while raising myself from my chair.

When I had excited McDonalds I answered the phone.

"Zacky Vengeance."

"Uhm, Mr. Vengeance, this is Doctor Roberts from Huntington Beach Hospital. You're wife, Gena, is in HDU."

"HDU? What is that?!" I panicked.

"High Dependency Unit. She has just come out of surgery after being hit by a car."

My eyes started to well up and tears started to roll their way down my face.

"I'll be there as soon as possible."

I hung up the phone and ran back into McDonalds. Tears running down my face. I looked a mess.

"Zack! What'sup?!" Jemma asked me.

"Gena, Gena is in HDU. She's been hit by a car." I teared.

Sophie-Anne looked at me and started crying.

"Honey, you want to stay with us while Daddy goes to the hospital to see Gena."

Sophie-Anne nodded and ran towards me hugging me tight.

"I hope she'll be all right Daddy."

"I hope so too, sweetie."

She walked over to Pierre and sat on his lap. I smiled then turned on my heel towards my car.

Third Person's POV

Zacky tore his way down the streets of Huntington, heading for the hospital. Scared thoughts running through his head. What if he lost Gena?

His life would be incomplete.

Finally, he reached the hospital. Once he had entered the hospital he started to charge up towards the reception.

"Hello, sir. How can I help you?" The receptionist smiled.

Why was she smiling? Gena is in high dependency!

"My wife! Gena Baker, she's in High Dependency!" He cried.

"Okay. I'll take you there."

Zacky and the receptionist walked towards HDU, towards Gena.

Upon getting there the receptionist wandered off towards the nurses desk.

"Mr. Baker is here for his wife, Gena?"

The nurse in charge's face dropped. She started walking towards Zacky.

"Mr. Baker, I'm sorry but could you take a seat." She whispered.

Panic started rushing through his veins. He shook his head.

"N-no I'll stand."

She nodded.

"I'm sorry, sir. Gena passed away just a few minutes ago."

He collapsed onto a chair. Tears falling down his face in the dozens. He's lost his wife. The woman he cared so much for.

"Would you like to go and see her?" She asked.

Zacky looked up towards ther nurse and nodded.

She led him through the hospital and down towards the morgue.

He gasped at the sight of Gena. She was all bruised.

He cried more and more.

She died while they where in such a bad way.

He can't ever make things right.

Jemma's POV

"Pierre, I'm worried. Zack hasn't told us anything about Gena's condition. I don't know what's happening."

Pierre came over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry sweatpea. We'd better get Sophie-Anne to sleep, okay?"

I nodded.

"Sophie-Anne, time for bed." She looked up at me and nodded.

We walked hand in hand to the spare room.

Sophie-Anne climbed into the bed and asked me to read her a story.

"And they all lived happily ever after." I whispered to a sleeping Sophie-Anne.

I got up and joined Pierre in the living room.

" Tell me how to get back to back to Summer Paradise with you and I'll be there in a heartbeat." He sang as I walked into the room.

"That's beautiful baby. Is it a new song?" I asked sitting on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, it's for the new album. What do you think?"

"I think it's amazing." I smiled.

"It's for you. Everytime I'm away on tour I'll sing it and think of you." He smiled.

I hugged him tight kissing his cheek.

"Thank you hunny bun."

We both decided that we should get some sleep, so we trodded off into our room for a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating in soooo long :(

I'm a bad author -sighs-

Here's a sexy gif of Pierre spinning Chuck around.

Image

This isn't that good :(

anyway.

Enjoy!

-

Jackass
xox