Status: Complete!

Savior

Chapter:9

"We have a show tonight!" Andy yelled excitedly as Jake and me walked onto the bus. "Wait! What happened?" Jinxx asked as he looked at mine and Jake`s intertwined hands. I bit my lip and looked at the floor. "We need to tell them, Sally." I sighed and nodded. "Jake and me are together now.."

"Um..." Was all CC said as he looked at us. "Please don`t get mad." "I`m not mad. I`m just confused." I walked over and hugged him. He sighed and hugged me back. "Jake, don`t hurt her. Please?" "I won`t hurt her CC. I swear." Jake said. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I would never hurt Sally. Besides, even though you guys are my friends, i know you would kill me if i hurt her. Which i won`t, ever." "Good. Because if you do,l ets just say you won`t ever be able to get a girl pregnant." Sammi said. Jake gulped and looked at the floor. "Hey. I like that part of Jake." CC groaned. "You guys have already........ew! That`s just...ew!" I giggled at my brother.

"What`s going on?" Ashley asked as he walked to the front of the bus, where we all were. I bit my lip and looked at him. "Jake and Sally are together. And they fucked." Andy said. "W-What?" "Yeah, they`re together." Jinxx said with a slight shrug. "And if he hurts her, i`m going to cut off his um........................happy place." Sammi said. Jake shivered and put a small throw pillow over the front of his jeans .I couldn`t help but giggle. Andy, Ashley, and Jinxx burst out laugh, while Sammi grinned evilly.

"Don`t worry Jake. I won`t let her cut it off." I said as i kissed his cheek, slipped my hand under the pillow, and rubbed him through his jeans. He groaned and tipped his head back. I giggled and skipped off the the bunks, to find Voodoo. 'Sally. That`s not fair." I giggled. "Yes it is. Besides, teasing you is fun."

I looked in the bunks for a few minutes and finally found Voodoo, asleep in Ashley`s bunk. I crawled into the bunk and picked her up. I jumped a little when i heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see Claire standing behind me. "What are you doing?" "Getting Voodoo." She rolled her eyes. "Uhhuh." I sighed and got out of the bunk with Voodoo in my arms.

"What do you want Claire?" "I want you to stay away from Ashley." I laughed. "You don`t have to worry about that. I`m dating Jake." "Aww what a little band whore." "Excuse me?" "Its no secret you have feelings for my Ashie. Now your dating Jake, and i know you slept with Ashley." "Yeah when i saw 17. I lost my virginity to him, because i didn`t trust anyone else." "Yeah right. Like i`d believe you, you whore." I glared at her.

"Your lucky your pregnant. Because if you weren`t, i`d hit you." Claire rolled her eyes. "I`m not pregnant. Well, not anymore at least." "What?!" "I got an abortion and got rid of the stupid thing." "Why would you do something like that?" I asked. "I wasn`t about to ruin my amazing body. Now was i?" And with that Claire walked to the front of the bus, while swinging her hips. How could that bitch do something like that to Ashley?!
♠ ♠ ♠
The whole abortion comment was NOT meant to be offensive! Thank you to everyone that reads, subscribes, and comments! It means a lot. Please keep reading, subscribing, and commenting. Thank you! :)