Status: Complete!

Savior

Chapter:1

Its been almost a week since my brother told me we we`re going on Warped Tour. Right now i`m hanging out on the Black Veil Brides tour bus with Sandra, Max, Matt and the members of BVB. I didn`t tell you the names of all the band members did i?

Well Andy Biersack is the lead singer. Jinxx is the rhythm guitarist and violinist. And Ashley Purdy is the bassist. I actually have a little bit of a crush on Ashley, even though he is perverted. But its in a cute flirty way. "Hey babe." Ashley said as he sat next to me. "Hey Ash." "How are you?" "I`m good." He nodded. "Good." "Ashie." Claire,Ashley`s girlfriend, said as she sat on his lap.

I rolled my eyes, got up, and started looking for Voodoo. I honestly don`t like Claire. She`s this tan, skinny, big chested, blonde, playboy wanna be. Although i guess she`s not as bad as some of the girls he`s dated.

I finally found Voodoo, she was laying in Jake`s bunk asleep. As i picked her up i felt the bus stop. After a few minutes i heard the door open, screaming, giggling, and a loud thud. I walked to the front of the bus with Voodoo in my arms.

When i got to the front i saw Claire on the floor, complaining about something, Ashley helping her up, and Jinxx and his girlfriend, Sammi, sitting on the couch in a passionate kiss. Sammi is Sammi Doll keyboardist and back up vox in the band My Satellite. She`s a really good friend of mine.

Her band is also on Warped Tour. Jinxx and Sammi have been together for almost three years and are completely in love. Jinxx has been making a lot of trips to the jewelry store if you know what i mean.

"Ugh! Get a room!" Claire said. I glared at her. Sammi pulled away from Jinxx and grinned. "How about a bunk?" Jinxx smirked, picked Sammi up bridle style, and carried her to the bunks. Max glared at Claire. "Now we have to listen to them going at it for god knows how long!"

Claire sighed and looked at Ashley. "Ash?" "No." "But Ashie." Ashley growled. "No.No sex." I think my mouth fell open and everyone else`s as well. "Ash,did you just........?" Andy asked. "Yep." Wow. Ashley never denies Claire sex well unless she`s on her period, but still! Somethings up with Ashley and i`m going to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, there`s chapter 1. Thank you to everyone who`s read and subscribes. I`d love to hear what you guys think! Oh, and what do you think of the new background? Can you guys read everything okay?