Status: Complete!

Savior

Chapter:3

After the show and selling tons of merch we all got on the bus, we`re going to stay in a hotel tonight. Which means no one is going to want to be around Ashley and Claire or Jinxx and Sammi for that matter. Thankfully i get to room with Jake tonight, while CC is going to room with Andy.

I hope Jake doesn`t see my arm. "Alright. Time to get off, pair up, and go to our rooms." Ashley said as he walked off the tour bus. After Jake walked off the bus i jumped on his back, he laughed, put his hands under my legs to keep me up, and walked to the hotel.

I did my best to be careful with my left arm because of my burn, but i laid it the wrong way so i had to bite my lip so hard i almost drew blood, to keep from screaming. Jake walked into the hotel, got our room key, and walked to our room.

"Okay well i`m going to take a shower." He said as he put me on one of the twin beds. "Okay." While he was in the shower i changed into pajama shorts and an over sized top. But before i could put my jacket on the cover up my arm i heard someone gasp.

I turned around to see Jake standing behind me in only his boxers. "What happened to your arm?" "N-Nothing." He walked over to me and grabbed the part of my arm that wasn`t burned. "What happened?!" "Claire threw a hair straigtner at me that i was about to use." He growled.

"I`m going to kill her." "Jake no.Please don`t." "Why not?" Jake asked. "B-Because Ashley likes her and she makes him happy." "Are you serious?!" I nodded. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Your crazy." I sighed and looked at the floor. "You like him,don`t you?" "Who?" "Ashley." "Yes i do." I mumbled with a blush.

"Then show him what Claire did, he`ll dump her, tell him how you feel, and you`ll get together." I looked at Jake in shock. "Are you crazy?! I can`t show Ashley what Claire did or tell him how i feel!" I pretty much yelled, Jake flinched. "Why can`t you at least tell him what Claire did?" "Because she makes Ash happy. And as much as we all hate her we know she keeps him from bringing different sluts to his bunk."

Jake sighed. "That`s true." "So, as long as she keeps Ashley from doing that i`m not going to tell him what she did." He nodded. "Alright. But if she hurts you again promise me that you`ll tell Ashley." "Okay i promise." I said. Jake smiled and hugged me gently. "Thank you Sally." I nodded and hugged back. "Your welcome. And if you ever need help with that burn just come get me." I nodded. "Okay,thank you Jake." He nodded.

"Well we should probably get to bed. We have to get up and get back on the road by eight." "Okay, lets go to bed." I said with yawn as i got in bed. Jake got in bed and turned his light off. "Goodnight Sally." "Goodnight Jake." I closed my eyes, rolled over, and curled up under the covers.

Just as i was starting to fall asleep i heard Jake say softly, "Sally?" "Yes Jake?" "Please don`t ever break that promise. Tell Ashley if Claire hurts you again." I smiled. "I`ll never break that promise. I`ll tell him." "Thank you. Goodnight." "Goodnight Jake." I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a bit longer, but not by much. Anyway, what do you guys think? And thank you to everyone who reads, subscribes, and comments. It means a lot! So please, keep reading, subscribing, and commenting. :)