Status: Complete!

Savior

Chapter:7

It`s been a month since my make over, and since Claire got a pregnancy test. And she is in fact pregnant. I haven`t talked to Ashley in almost a week. We got into a fight about Claire and her pregnancy. We`ve been avoiding each other at all costs. Iv`e gotten a lot closer to Jake. Every time we get to stay at a hotel, we share a room and stay up for hours just talking. And no, i do not have a crush on Jake.

Even though we had a fight, i still like Ashley. "Hey, Sally? You ready to go?" I looked up and smiled at Jake. "Yeah, let`s go." I got up and grabbed my bag, we`re staying at a hotel tonight. Jake picked up his bag, then picked up Voodoo. We walked off the bus, into the hotel, and to our room. I froze when i saw one queen size bed in our hotel room. "Um, Jake?" "Yeah?" He asked as he walked in. "One bed." He froze. "What? There was supposed to be two." I nodded. "But they gave us one."

"Well, it`s probably big enough for the both of us." Jake said as he ran a hand through his hair. I nodded and put my bag down. "Jake?" "Yeah?" "Are you okay?" He nodded and sat down on the bed. "I need to tell you something though." I sat next to him. "What is it hun?" "I um...........well...i`m attracted to you." Jake said while looking at the floor. "I......i..." Was the only thing that would come out of my mouth. "It`s okay if you don`t feel the same. I know you like Ashley." He quickly added.

"I um......i think i might like you too." Okay, so i lied. I do have a crush on Jake. "You do?" I nodded. He bit his lip and leaned closer. I bit my lip and leaned in as well. Jake gently kissed me and i kissed back just as gently. We kissed gently for a while, that is, until he pulled me into his lap. I moved so i was straddling him, and kissed him hard. He kissed back just as hard and laid back on the bed. I knotted a hand in his hair and kept kissing him hard. Jake moaned and ran his hands up my shirt. I moaned softly and took it off.

He looked at me, licked his lips, and ran his hands up my sides. I moaned and closed my eyes. He un-did the clasp on my bra and ran his hands down my back. I moaned and clutched the sheets. "Sally?" I opened my eyes and looked down at him. "What is it?" "Maybe we shouldn`t do this." "What? Why?" I asked. "Because i`m afraid you`ll regret this in the morning." The only thing i`ll regret is maybe ruining us." He nodded and took a deep breath. "I know you like Ashley, hell you probably even love him. But i don`t want us to just be friends. And i don`t want this to ruin what we have ether. So, i guess i don`t know what i want." Jake said, close to tears. I got off him and hugged him. He quickly hugged back and buried his face in my neck. I rubbed his back.

"Its okay Jake. I am in love with Ashley, but i also like you. So, i don`t know what i want ether." "Well, maybe we could try dating and if it doesn`t work out we could stay friends." "I would like that very much." I said with a smile. He smiled and kissed me, i quickly kissed back. "Are you sure you won`t regret this?" I nodded. "I won`t regret any of it." Jake nodded and kissed me hard. I kissed back just as hard and knotted a hand in his hair. He moaned and pulled me close. I shivered and took his shirt off. He shivered and looked at me. I smiled and gently traced my fingertips over his CAROLYN tattoo.

Jake moaned softly and tipped his head back. I closed my eyes, gently kissed the tattoo, and took his belt off. He moaned and took my pants off, i shivered and kissed him. He kissed me back and gently pushed me back onto the bed, so i was laying on my back. He gently kissed down my neck and took my panties off. I tipped my head back and moaned. He kissed me and gently ran his hands down my sides.

I shivered and slipped out from under him. He frowned at me, i giggled, took his boxers off, and crawled to the pillows. He chuckled, crawled over to me, and kissed my forehead. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded. "Yes, very much."

Jake nodded, kissed me, and gently spread my legs. This was going to be a night i remember for the rest of my life. I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I`m not the best at writing these scene`s, as you can tell. And i bet you guys weren`t expecting that, huh? Anyway, thank you to everyone who reads, subscribes, and comments. Please keep reading, subscribing, and commenting! :) Oh, and i REALLY need to know if you guys can read the story okay, or do i need to change the word color? PLEASE comment and let me know! Thank you. :)