Friday, I'm in Love

My eyes have seen the glory of the sacred wonderkind

He was the type of boy that cared too much about nothing at all. He was the silent kind of heartbreaker. He'd stroll into your heart quietly and as breathtaking as possible. He didn't care whether you were up to the heart break. He'd come in and swipe the life out of you without a care. He didn't care about you.
He had the looks of a model up in the covers of high end magazines and the body of a god. He knew how to use his goods to his advantage, he knew, I knew it, everyone knew it. Yet, no one wanted to stop this boy.
The town was at his feet, they worshipped him. The boy didn't even know how much power he held on this community. Gosh, if he knew.
His name is Ash Koles and he left me with a shattered heart.

He had been my best friend for ages. I loved him dearly and so did he. We were inseparable. We'd go everywhere together, you wouldn't see us without the other. We were this town's rebels. Him more than I, though. He went through with every silly and reckless bet that was placed on. He was the type of boy that didn't care whether he got in trouble, he'd do it. He didn't have a care in the world. Unfortunately, he fucked everything up the moment he was dared to do the most reckless dare of all.