Status: Very much active

Don't Go

Chapter 3; Why Have You Been Avoiding Me

It was midnight and still no sign of Oli. I decided to converse with the other guys on tour. At the moment, it was Ashley Purdy from BVB. I was getting info about Morgana. Apparently, her and Andy were inseperable. The guys loved her though. Which pleased me, knowing that Morgana was doing good on her own.

I saw Lee, so I excused myself from Ashley. "Lee!"

He was turning circles, attempting to find whoever called him. "Who said that?!"

"Calm down Little Lee!" I hugged him close to me, stopping his circular motions, before he could fall down.

He cuddled up to me. "Never knew yeh were so soft!"

"Never knew I was."

"Well, yeh are."

I giggled. "Thanks Lee, nice to know. Have you seen Oli anywhere?"

"Just went back to the bus, love."

I kissed his cheek. "Thanks. And I will be riding with you guys again."

"Yay! Harle is back!"

I shook my head in amusement and ran to the bus. Oli wasn't in the front, so I went to the bunks. Not there either. I then saw the bedroom door cracked. I slowly made my way to the room. I peaked in and saw Oli shirtless and attempting to take his pants off, mumbling to himself. "Oli?"

He spun around so quickly, almost falling over in the process. "Harle?!" He fumbled with putting his pants back on.

"I can go if it's convenient."

"No, no! Stay, please don't go!" He came closer to me.

I felt my heart beat erratically. "Um, hi."

"Ello, love."

"I just.... wanted to let you..."

"What's the matter?"

I held the door frame, growing dizzy. "Just wanted to let you know that I would be riding with you guys again."

Oli grabbed me into a bear crushing hug, spinning me around. "That's great! I've missed yeh!"

He set me down. I could smell the beer on him, but luckily it wasn't to strong. "Thought you should know."

"I may be tipsy, but yeh've got something else on yeh mind love." He sat on the bed, patting the spot next to him. I obliged. "Tell me, why 'ave yeh been avoidin' me?"

"I haven't been avoidning you Oli!"

"Fuckin' liar!"

I jumped. His voice got abit louder. "I just... I don't... I ugh. It's useless."

"What is useless?"

"Me trying not to like you. And I don't even know you that well! But I keep remembering that night when you helped me, your hands over mine." I looked down.

Oli placed his hand over mine. "You didn't have to avoid me." He lifted my chin up, our eyes looking at eachother. "Let's get to know eachother."

~~~

"My father was a drunk. He'd always hit me and my mom. But she could never leave him. She loved him, but she feared him. So, she killed herself. She felt it was the only way out. Then my father walked out on me when I was ten. I've been tossed around from family to family."

Oli wiped away a tear that had made it's way out of my eye. "I'm glad yeh told me love."

"It feels better to let somebody else know my story, besides Morgana."

"Harle, yeh not the only one who has to carry ghost of the pasts. At least yeh haven't slept around wiff many people, or even do stupid shit. Like me."

I looked up at Oli. "Remember the day before we started the tour. When Isaid we're all blessed with a curse?"

"Yeah."

"Well, it's easier knowing that I'm not the only person who carries that curse and hides it. I'm glad I told you."

"Yeh can always come to me Harles. I'm here for yeh. Just don't avoid me, ok?"

I nodded and wiped my eyes. "Okay."

He patted my knee and stood up. "Try to sleep. I'll get yeh stuff from WCAR. Goodnight Harley."

"Goodnight Oli."
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short, but it's a filler up. The next chapter should be better!