Status: Hey guys. So, currently, I'm re-writing this. I don't feel that it's long enough, or has enough detail, so bare with me! (:

The Lucky One

You're Beautiful.

[Avery's POV]

"Avery!" I heard my boss, Jared yell.

"Yes?" I asked, walking into the back office.

He looked up at me, "There's a band in Suite 175. Go make sure they have everything." He looked back down at his paperwork, then he mumbled, "And they haven't completely trashed the place."

He hated having bands, and kids here. They almost always trashed things. He was so uptight sometimes.

"Yes'r." I mumbled, walking out, and headed to get my maids cart.

Yep, I was a maid, at the Schuler hotel, in Rochester, New York. It was a nice job, people didn't try to talk to me.

Which I loved.

I'd been working here, since I was seventeen. Now I'm nineteen.

I pushed my cart to the employee elevator, to see Kyle, the engineer/janitor.

"Sorry, Avery. Employee elevator's out. You'll have to take the regular elevator." I sighed.

I hated the regular elevator, people always tried to talk to me. Either that or they extremely rude.

"Alright. Thanks, Kyle."

I walked to the elevator, psuhing the 'up' button. Once it dinged, I walked on, with a rather plump woman.

She had some type of small dog. She looked over at me, giving me a dirty look, this was the the exact reason why I didn't like people, they were so rude.

I smiled, knowing if I was rude back, I'd get in loads of trouble.

I looked up, to see the elevator had stopped on my floor. I plastered a fake smile onto my face. "Have a nice day." She grimaced, and rolled her eyes, as I walked out of the elevator, and into the hallway.

I walked down to Suite 175, it was a huge Suite. It had four rooms, each with their own bathroom. It, also, had a kitchen, with all the rooms connected to it.

I knocked on the door, "Maid!" I yelled through. Then I looked down, and started straightening the towels.

I looked up from the towels, to see Georg Listing. I stopped what I was doing, immedietly. "You're G-georg from T-tokio Hotel." I stuttered out.

He chuckled, "You a fan?"

"Probably one of the biggest." I said, quietly.

He smiled, looking down at my maids cart, "You're a maid?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, I'm here to make sure you guys have everything. And haven't completely trashed the place, in my bosses words."

He chuckled, and moved out of the way, letting me in. I stepped into the foyer, and gasped, "This place is huge, and he expects me to clean it? Agghh." I groaned.

Georg laughed, and looked around, "The only room that's probably actually a big mess would be Tom's. As soon as he gets into a hotel, he throws his stuff around, like it's his house."

I chuckled, lightly to myself. "Oh, Tom. He's so gorgeous." I immediately slapped my hand over my mouth, as Georg burst out into laughter.

"That was supposed to stay in a thought bubble!" I slapped myself in the forhead.

He shook his head, still laughing, "It's fine. Everyone says that."

I looked over at him, with wide eyes, "Then why are you laughing!?" I demanded.

"You're face..it was just..priceless." He said, in between fits of laughter.

"Hmp. I'm going to go clean now, ruuude." I stomped off, going into the kitchen, to see it spotless, as though no one had touched anything. Then I went into the door on my left. It, too was clean.

I walked into the bathroom, to see a wad of towels on the floor, I smiled, "There's the flaw." I picked them up, and replaced the rack with two new, fresh, clean ones, then walked back into the kitchen.

I walked into the room next to the other one, to see that it was clean, then to the bathroom, it also, was clean. "Hm." I mused. Then walked into the next room, and to my surprise, it was completely and utterly, trashed.

"Urggg." I groaned.

"Thank you, Tom freaking Kaulitz, for making my life that much more complicated! This is just what I need, a completely destroyed room. Stupid rockstars." I ranted to myself, leaning down to pick up some dirty clothes.

"You're welcome," I heard behind me. I jumped slightly, then turned around to see Tom standing in the doorway of his bathroom. He had his arm up on the frame, leaning onto it.

I couldn't move, talk, or anything. He was even more gorgeous in person. His lip ring glistened in the bright light of his room. He was wearing a dark pair of baggy jeans, and a button up shirt, that was left unbuttoned, revealing his chest.

I held back the urge to drool. Then I turned around, and continued what I was doing.

[Tom's POV.]

She jumped, and turned around, and boy was she gorgeous.

She wasn't tall, but not short, either, and she was wearing a maids uniform, obviously, she was a maid, and she had her hair up in a messy bun, ontop of her head, with chop sticks sticking out each side. She had no make up on, whatsoever, which made her all the more attractive. I looked her up and down, to see she wasn't as tiny as most girls, but for some reason, I couldn't help myself.

Her eyes, trailed down to my chest, as I smirked, toying with my lip ring.

Then, suddenly, she turned around, and continued what she was doing, "Y'know," She started, picking up some trash, "You could at least try to keep this room clean, you haven't even been here a day, and it's already trashed."

I smirked, again, "You sound like my mother."

She turned around, not looking at me, "Yeah? If she had to clean your room, I feel like her." She retaliated.

"Hm, fiesty."

She rolled her eyes, throwing away some trash.

I leaned down, and picked up some clothes, "Here, I'll help."

She shook her head, "No, it's my job, you don't have to."

I smiled at her, "I know, but I want to."

I walked over, and stuffed the clothes in my dresser, then she turned around, looked from me to the dresser, and sighed.

"What!?" I asked, defensively.

"Try folding them." She walked over to the dresser, and pulled the clothes out, starting to fold them.

"But moooom. I don't liiiike folding clothes!" I whined out.

"Then go annoy someone else." She said, drily.

"Oh, but it's fun annoying you." I plopped down on my bed.

A few minutes later, after all my clothes were folded and put away, I heard, "Move."

I opened my eyes, to see her standing next to the bed. "Why?"

"So, I can make the bed."

"What's the point? It's just going to be a mess in a little bit, anyway."

"Because, it's my job, and because I said so. Now, move."

I smirked at her, still laying on the bed. "Make me."

[Avery's POV.]

"Make me." I looked over at him, to see his stupid smirk. I didn't know what it was, but I felt attracted, and annoyed with this man all at once.

I walked to the end of the bed, and grabbed his legs, pulling on them.

He grabbed the headboard of the bed, as if his life depended on it, which at this point, it did.

I pulled harder, with his pants coming down slightly. I looked up, seeing his V, and bit my lip. 'Oh, he is quiet the looker.'

I sighed, then let go. I walked over to the side of the bed, and grabbed his hand, pulling on it.

He pulled back, pulling me ontop of him.

And we came face to face. Literally. My face was inches from his. I tried to look anywhere, but at him.

And then he started going in, nervous, and not knowing what else to do, I quickly put my hand around his side, and rolled over, so he was ontop of me.

Then rolled over again, with us landing on the floor. Me ontop of him. He landed with a 'ump'.

I quickly got up, brushing myself off, and started to make the bed.

A few moments later, he was still on the floor, "You could apologize, for y'know, unexpectedly squishing me."

"I'm sorry, I'm fat." I mumbled the last part.

He sat up, on his elbows.

"Hey," He replied, quietly, "You're not fat."

"Sure I am," I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not between a size zero, or a size seven."

A few moments of silence passed, then I said, "Besides, you said so yourself, I squished you. Therefore, I am fat."

I looked over at him, "No," He put his hand up in rejection, "You squished me, because I wasn't expecting you to do that. Therefore, you're not fat, I actually think you're quiet beautiful."

I nodded, "Right."

After I finally had the bed made, I walked over to the wall, fixing the crooked pictures, with Tom following.

I turned around, and literally ran into his chest. He was extremely tall. I looked around the room, "Okay. I'm done here." I turned to walk out, when I was halfway out the door, I heard, "Hey. I never caught your name."

I turned around, to look at him. "Avery." I stated.

"Avery," He started, "I like it. By the way," He grabbed my hand, writing something down on it. "You should call me, so we can hang out. I'd like to get to know you better." He smiled over at me.

I nodded my head, as a goofy grin spread over my face, "Okay. Alright."

Then I turned, and to walk out, "Oh, and Avery?" I turned around, facing him.

"You're right. You're not a size zero, or a size seven, but I wasn't lying. You are beautiful." He smiled at me.

And with that, I turned and walked out, smiling like a mad woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, hai. (:
Written in POV(Point of views)
And yes, I realize there are some typos, I apologize.