Status: Hey guys. So, currently, I'm re-writing this. I don't feel that it's long enough, or has enough detail, so bare with me! (:

The Lucky One

Nightmares To Come.

[Avery's POV.]

The rest of the day went by slowly. After I got home four hours later, I plopped backwards onto my bed, with my hand over my face.

I looked at my hand, remembering Tom. I grabbed my cheap cell phone, and stared down at the number that was written sloppily on my hand, debating whether I should call him or not.

Finally, deciding that I should, I dialed his number, then hit the call button.

[Tom's POV]

I walked into Bill's room, four hours later, and flopped down on his bed.

"Excuse me?" I looked up at him. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Mourning." I groaned out.

"Oh, what are you going on about now?" He had his pierced eyebrow raised, in curiosity.

So, I told him about Avery. Everything. About how I was craving to see her again. How I wanted to wrap my arms around her waist, and never let go. How I couldn't help but get lost every time I looked into her dark green eyes.

"Awww!! Little Tomi's in loooveee." He mused.

I grunted, "No, I'm not. I barely know anything about her."

"You are, though." He smiled.

That's when I heard Bill's voice singing, 'My head is full of nothing. I see my shadow's passing by. One thousand diagnosis, yeah, yeah, ok, who cares?'

My phone.

I immediately shot up, and ran to the kitchen table where it was at, nearly tripping over my feet, causing Bill to almost die from laughter, in the process.

"Hallo?" I breathed out.

"Hi. It's, uh, me. Avery." I heard a sweet, high voice say, I smiled instantly.

"Oh, hey Avery. How are you?"

"Worn out."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"You should be, it's your fault for destroying your stupid room." I could hear the smile in her voice.

I smirked, "I'll be sure to continue destroying it, just for you, dear."

'Dear? When did I start calling people dear?'

"I'll cut your family jewels off."

I gasped, "You wouldn't!"

"Try me." She laughed, her adorable laugh.

I smiled, "So, you up for coming over for a bit?"

Oh, how I longed to see her again. "Yeah. I'd like that."

"Alright, do you want me to come pick you up?"

"No, I can manage. I'll be there in a few, I just need to change and stuffs." I fought the urge to imagine her unclothed.

"Alright, see you then."

"Bye."

"Bye, liebe." I smiled, hanging up the phone.

I looked over to see Bill skipping into the kitchen, and over to me, "Tommmiii's in loooovvee." He said, in a sing-song voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Who's in love?" Georg said, as him and Gustav walked in.

"Tooooommm. With the maaaid."

"Oh, she was funny. And pretty hot." I don't know why, but I felt a twinge of jealousy.

"She's more than hot. She's gorgeous." I beamed.

"Ohhh, Tom you ARE in love!" Gustav proclaimed.

"Oh, shut up, guys."

"So, is she coming over?" Bill sat down, across from me.

I nodded my head, "I don't know how long it'll be, though. She said she needed to change, and then she'll walk over here."

"Where's she live?"

I shrugged at Georg, "Yeah, because I stalk her, man." I stated, sarcastically.

----

A little while later, I laid my head down on the table, groaning. "Uggggh, where is she!?"

"Calm down, man. It's only been twenty minutes. She probably lives a few blocks away." I shot a look over at Bill.

Then I stood up, and not a moment too soon, because when I did, I heard someone knocking on the door.

I ran into the foyer, and looked out the peep hole, to see Avery standing there, with her hands in her pockets.

[Avery's POV]

I knocked on the door, then shoved my hands deep into my pockets.

A moment later, I heard rusteling on the other side of the door, then it opened, to reveal Tom with a cheeky grin, spread over his face.

"Hallo, Avery." He said, with his thick German accent.

I smiled, "Hi, Tom."

He moved out to the side, gesturing me to come in.

I walked in slowly, looking around, as if I hadn't been in there before.

He wrapped his fingers, around mine, pulling me into the kitchen, where Bill, Georg, and Gustav sat at the table.

"Guys," He started, "This is Avery. Avery, this is Bill, Georg, and Gustav."

I smiled, and waved slightly at them, then sat across from Georg, with Tom next to me.

"So, Avery. How old are you?" I looked over at Gustav.

"Nineteen." I squeaked out.

"Awwww!! We got us a teenager!" Bill squealed.

"I turn twenty in a month! So neeeeh." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Then he threw an unwrapped Hershey kiss at me.

I screamed, and put my hands up, out of instant reaction to chocolate.

"Why are you screaming!?" Tom yelled, putting his hands over his ears.

"I'm DEATHLY allergic to chocolate." I replied, putting emphasis on deathly.

"Last time I ate chocolate without realizing it, I was in the hospital for almost a month."

"Oh," Bill said, quietly. Then quickly reached over, picked up the chocolate, then popped it in his mouth, "I'm sorry."

I laid my head down on the table, "You're okay."

Tom looked at me, "Tired?"

I turned my head towards him, "I work ten hours a day, and haven't had a break in almost a week. Of course I'm tired."

"You didn't have to come over."

I shrugged, standing up, "I wanted to." And with that, I turned around, and walked into Tom's room.

[Tom's POV.]

I watched as Avery made her way to my bedroom. Then I looked at Gustav, Bill, and Georg as they shrugged.

I shrugged back, then walked out in my room, to see her laying out on her stomach, on the couch in front of my bed.

I smiled, walked over, and sat down on her legs.

"Ugh! Get off me! You're squishing me!" I smiled, "I could be sitting on your back." As if to prove my point, I moved up to her butt.

"It's all squishy and comfy!" I bounced up and down, on her butt.

She swiftly moved her hips, causing me to fall onto the floor.

"Ow! Jerk!" I exclaimed, sitting up, and leaning against the couch.

Suddenly, she walked over to my TV, looking at through the movie collection.

"You have no good movies!"

Suddenly, she grabbed my hand, pulling me up, and dragging me into the kitchen.

"I'm going to my house, to get some movies, I'll be back in a minute."

I stopped her, "I want to go with."

She shrugged, "You don't have too."

I put my arm around her shoulder, "I know, but I want to."

I felt her shrug her shoulders, "Okay."

We walked out of the hotel room, my arms at my side.

We stepped into the elevator, with a boy who looked about our age, with blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.

He smiled over at her, and I really felt like punching him in the face.

Why? I had no clue.

But I did.

I put my arm protectively around her waist, pulling her close to me, causing her to look at me with a weird expression. "What movies are we going to be getting?" I asked.

"I don't know, whichever ones you want to watch."

I smiled down at her, then kissed her cheek, to see the blonde boy awkwardly staring at the wall.

I smirked, as we walked out of the elevator, to the front of the building.

"Prepare for paparazzi." She mumbled.

See, the paparazzi weren't aloud in the hotel, but they were aloud around it.

And as soon as we walked out, they swarmed us, like bees to honey.

"Tom! Tom! Is this your girlfriend!? What's her name!? How'd you two meet!?"

I heard people screaming questions at me, I just ignored them, and continued to walk with Avery.

We walked across the street, and up to a motel room.

This was her place, I assumed.

She fished in her pockets, for a key, most likely.

And of course, she pulled out a key.

The paparazzi were still swarming us, as she walked in, pulling me with her.

I looked around, seeing how small it was. "Nice place."

"Don't humor me." She said, walking over to her TV, and opening the cabinet that it was on.

I shrugged, then sat down on her bed. "What kind of movies do you want?"

"Any."

"Fine. Have you ever seen Darkness Falls?" She looked to me, over her shoulder.

"Nope."

"Then that's what we're getting." She smiled, standing up.

I sighed, looking out the window, at all the paparazzi standing by her door, talking amongst themselves.

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry." She said, understanding.

"It's fine. It just gets old, y'know?"

She nodded her head, "Yeah, but we need to go back to your place. I don't have a DVD player."

"Alright," I walked towards the door, bracing myself.

I pushed open the door, causing everyone to turn and look at Avery and I, and for a split second, they were all just staring.

Then I saw the flashes, and heard the snaps, and they were back to taking pictures as usual.

We quickly ran across the street, and into the safety of the hotel, avoiding all the questions they were asking.

----

Avery and I were sitting on my bed, watching the movie she brought.

It was pretty interesting, but I wasn't into horror movies.

And apparently, this one was about the tooth fairy. Not like most of the ones I'd seen.

"When's this over?" I asked, my attention still on the TV.

No answer. I looked over at her, to see her curled up in a ball, asleep.

I smiled, and covered her with the blanket, then stripped down to my boxers, grabbed a pillow and blanket, and laid down on the couch, falling asleep rather quickly.

----

[Avery's POV.]

"What the hell is your problem!?" I heard Jeremy screaming. I could smell the alcohol on him. "I didn't do anything, you're drunk, go home." I pushed him towards the door. "NO!" He screamed, pushing me back. "Seriously, Jeremy. Go home. I don't want you here." I turned around, and started to walk to my room. That's when I felt the sudden pain go through my head, it felt like someone hit me with a baseball bat. I fell to the ground, my hand instantly went to the back of my head. I felt pressure on me, then he flipped me around, and kissed me hard. "Stop!" I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. "Shut up, fatass!" He smacked me across the face, leaving a stinging sensation. Then he forced my clothes off me, and pushed himself into me. I felt tears running down my face, "Jeremy," I whispered. "Why are you doing this?"

I shot up in bed. Panting and sweating. I felt tears on my cheeks.

"Stupid fucking dream, can't you just leave me alone for once?" I mumbled, throwing the blanket off me.

"Avery?" That's when I remembered I wasn't at home, I wasn't in my bed, I was at Tom's. Tom Kaulitz. Guitarist of Tokio Hotel.

"Are you okay?" I felt the bed move.

"Yeah." I felt my eyes brim with tears, threatening to fall.

I could feel his breath on my cheek, I breathed in, taking in his scent. It was wonderful, kind of musky.

But a natural musky.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty shaken up."

I shook my head, feeling the tears fall, "No, I'm not okay. I'm not okay at all."

I pulled my knees to my chest, laying my head on them.

I felt Tom wrap his arms around me, pulling me to him.

I closed my eyes, and let myself cry.

A little while later, after I was done, I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

He shook his head, "Don't be."

I glanced to his lips, then back up to his eyes.

Slowly, I leaned up, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissed him, unable to help myself.

Instantly, I felt the butterflys that had finally settled in my stomach, flutter around once again.

And for the rest of the night, Jeremy never once came back to my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feed back, por favor! (: