Status: Hey guys. So, currently, I'm re-writing this. I don't feel that it's long enough, or has enough detail, so bare with me! (:

The Lucky One

The Next Morning.

[Tom's POV.]

I woke up the next morning, to find someone wrapped around my torso. I opened my eyes, looking down at Avery.

The night before came rushing back. I smiled.

She looked so peaceful sleeping. The way her dirty blonde hair fell down her shoulders, how her lips were slightly turned up into a smile.

After a few more minutes of me watching her sleep, I slowly slid out of the bed, attempting to not wake her up.

But alas, I failed.

I looked over at her, as her eyes opened slightly, and she mumbled something incoherent.

"What?" I sat back down on the bed.

"What time is it?" She asked.

I grabbed my phone, looking at the time. "10:27."

"Uggghhh! It's too early!" She groaned.

I laughed, while shaking my head, "You're insane."

"I need a shower. I'm all sweaty, thanks to you!" She pointed her finger at me.

I smiled, "You know you liiiikeed it."

She rolled her eyes, smiling. "That's what you think."

I smirked, playing with my lip ring. "Your moans were saying otherwise."

Crimson red slowly creeped up her cheeks, then she stuck her head under the blanket. "Shut up!"

I smiled, pulled the blanket off her, "Awh, don't be ashamed because you liked it." I kissed her cheek.

"I do need a shower, though." She climbed out of the bed, that's when I realized she was wearing nothing but my shirt.

It looked cute on her.

"Nice shirt." I smirked.

She looked down smiling, "Yeah, I like it, I got it from this really arrogant guy who thinks he's good in bed, I can't think of his name, though." She put her hand on her chin, pretending to think.

"Hardy har har. You're so funny." I stated, sarcastically.

She smiled, walking over to the couch, "Oh, I know. I'm hilarious."

Then she pulled her pants on. "I'm going to go get some clothes."

I stood up, throwing on a plain grey tank top, and a pair of jeans. "I'm going with."

I looked over at her, to see her rolling her eyes. "You can stay here."

I smiled, and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, "I know, but I don't want to."

[Avery's POV.]

"I know, but I don't want to." I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"Then let's go." I grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his room and into the kitchen. The gang sitting at the table.

"We're going to Avery's. We'll be back." Tom said, putting his shoes on.

I slipped on my vans, and dragged him out of the hotel room, with a grip still on his hand.

He intertwined our fingers, as we stepped onto the elevator. This time, we were alone.

Once the elevator dinged, I dragged him to the hotel doors.

He stopped, abrubtly, causing me to, also.

I looked back at him, "What's wrong?"

He looked out the windows, at all the paparazzi, silently.

I nodded my head, then pulled him a little, "It'll be okay. Who cares what they say?"

He nodded his head, walking forward a bit, "Yeah, I know. It just bugs me, I don't want you in all this mess."

I shrugged, "Too late, they saw me, and where I live yesterday."

He nodded his head, "Yeah. I know."

I slowly crept foward, pulling him with.

Then I pushed open the door, to a series of flashes and snaps.

I heard people yelling from every direction.

All of them about who I was, and what Tom and I were.

Ignoring them, we rushed across the street, into the safe sanctuary of my motel room.

I quickly, walked over to my dresser, pulling out clean clothes. Then I grabbed a towel, and turned towards Tom.

"I'm going to take a shower, make yourself at home. If you get hungry, there's a fridge. It should have food, no promises though."

[Tom's POV.]

"No promises though." She ran a hand through her long hair, sighing, and looking at the ground. Then turned, and walked into the bathroom.

I laid back on her bed, staring at the ceiling. A series of thoughts running through my head, 'Jeremy. Who is that? And what the hell did he do to her?'

I heard her mumble his name in her sleep multiple times the night before. I knew he did something wrong, considering she started crying after she woke up, but I didn't know what.

And I wasn't sure I wanted to.

I didn't even know this guy, but I already wanted to hurt him. Just for making her cry.

I heard her opening the bathroom door, snapping me out of my gaze. I glanced over at her, in her towel, water dripping down her face from her hair.

"That was fast." I noted.

She nodded her head, "My showers always are."

She grabbed her hair brush, and ran it through her hair, getting out all the tangles.

"You have long hair." Which was true, when it was down it was almost to her butt.

She nodded again, "I know, I haven't had a hair cut since I moved here."

Then she turned to me, "Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"So, I can get dressed." She put her hands on her hips.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom?" I asked, pointing at the door.

"Because it's steamy and yucky in there."

I put my hands over my eyes, "Besides, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." I stated, matter of factly.

"Oh, shut up."

"That was rude. Can I uncover my eyes now?"

"Mhm."

I uncovered them to see her wearing a pair of regular jeans, and a purple shirt that had "I Use Chopsticks, Yes I Do. I Use Chopsticks To Eat You." in black letters on her chest. Underneath it had some type of ghost looking thing.

"You should've kept my shirt on, it was sexy on you. Besides, that one's kind of creepy." I shrugged, still looking at her shirt.

"It's a song. By Blood On The Dance Floor. I assume you've never heard them."

I shook my head, "I've heard them, I've actually, met them. They're pretty chill."

She looked up at me, with wide eyes. "You've met them!?"

I nodded my head, "A few months ago. Our producers know each other. So they introduced us."

"Besides Tokio Hotel, they're my favorite band. You have to introduce me to them!" She jumped on the bed, next to me, giving me a pouty face.

I smiled, "Maybe."

----

After we left her house, we decided to go get something to eat.

We were sitting at a table in a little cafe that was a few blocks from the hotel.

"So," I started, "Who's Jeremy?" I asked the question that had been bothering me all day.