Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Break down

Anna POV :)

Mom doesn't like that me and Embry are always sneaking out of the house all the time. Me more then Embry because at least he hangs out with Jacob I stay away from Jake and one way to do that is to patrol and sleep. I feel bad because that means I am never around my mom. But to keep me away from Jake I keep patrolling. Whenever I'm around my mom we fight. I beg Embry to let me tell her but he is always the voice of reason and always tells me that it will drive her insane. I always agree.

I walked into Sam's house and see muffins on the table I grab one and check to see if anyone but Emily is here because I need to talk to her but I don't want anyone to hear what we are talking about. No one else is here so I turn to Emily.

"Emily, can I ask you something?"

"Sure u can ask me anything."

"Ok.." I pause trying to figure out how I am going to say what I am planing to say.

"Go on ask away" she says with a kind smile.

"ummm let's see... I don't know what to do about Jake..."I say his name as a whisper because it's all I can do without crying.

"Oh honey come here" she says pulling me into a hug and I can't hold it anymore I start to sob.

"Em I can't do it anymore. I see him with her and I'm sick. I am working myself to death just to stay away from seeing them together. When I patrol I make someone else patrol over by HER house. I am literally going to break. When I see him with out her by his side...." I look off in the other direction blushing. Its not like I act on my thoughts or even told anyone about my thoughts lets just say that it really isn't the purest of thoughts.

"Honey I think that maybe you should talk to Sam. He will probably know more of what to do with this problem. If it was a normal thing with no imprinting involved then I could help but honestly I only know the imprintees side not the imprinters side."she said that with a look of sympathy.

I can't stand looks of sympathy everyone that knows the situation gives me. So I start to sob again. Emily pulls me in for another hug. We sit there for a minute me still sobbing and her still holding me. We hear the door open but we don't move and I don't stop crying. I really couldn't even if I tried. The people walked into the room we were in.

"Oh my goodness! Anna are you ok? What's wrong?" it was the voice of my least favorite person. The one who is involved with my favorite person. Sadly her trying to be kind only made me cry harder. Which sucks because I almost stopped. I got up and ran into Emily's small bedroom knowing that since she knows the problem she wouldn't mind. I sat there and cried feeling like a stupid love struck teen.

-------------------------

Jakes POV

As I saw Anna run into the room crying I wanted to cry myself. I love that girl but I am IN love with Bella.

"Emily did I do something wrong?" Bella asked.

"Oh no Bella she is just having a hard time with everything that is going on."

"What's going on?"

"I am sorry Bella but I can't tell you that. She told me in confidence that I wouldn't tell a soul."

"Alright"

"Hey Em I am going to check on her" I said. I had a feeling she was crying because of me. I mean she hasn't talked to me in a long time. I mean really had a conversation Hello doesn't count.

"No Jake don't do that. Leave her be." the look that Emily gave me made me think that my suspicions just might be true.

"Alright. I will leave her be" the girl I love is in there crying about me. And it wasn't just a little cry it was a sob. I look at the door and can still hear her.

"Hey Bella lets grab a muffin and go to the beach."

Once we grab our muffins and walk out the door I look back and for the first time I wish I didn't pick Bella...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I am sorry my updating is not every week or everyday. I know that people hate when things don't have consistency but that's how I have to do things. sorry :)