Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Talk

Anna POV

Once I finish crying I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Emily I am so sorry that I had a break down. Is it ok if I stay here until Sam comes home? I think I am going to take your advice and talk to him about the situation." I ask secretly hoping she just tells me to go home and sleep. I bet I look like I am the walking dead. I also kinda don't wanna ask Sam about what to do I mean he is like a brother to me but I just don't feel comfortable with telling anyone but Emily right now.

"That's fine. I can see that you are tired so go lay on the couch and if you are sleeping when Sam gets here I will wake you up."

"Sure sure." I am grateful that she is letting me stay and sleep. I walk over to the couch and once I am laying down I fall asleep.

I don't wake up to light shaking like I thought I would but to two big, very muscular (but don't tell them I said that) boys sitting on me and loud laughter. I quickly jump up well try to anyway.

"Get off me you fat pigs!!!"

"I'm hurt. Really I am you are so mean to me little sister." Embry says getting off the upper part of my body and putting a hand to his chest.

I look over to see who the other person is that is sitting on me it was Paul. I glare at him but he doesn't get up so I take a swing and hit I'm squarely on his cheek.

"OW!!!! What the hell was that for?!"

"Get off me!"

He gets up and gives me a really dirty look.

"Oh get over it. I will handle you later I need to talk to Sam" and with that I walk into the kitchen and see Sam and Emily talking. I stand by the door and wait for one of them to notice me or for their conversation to end. Sam looks over and sees me and gives Emily a quick hug and kiss and tells her he will be back in a little bit.

"Bye Emily. Thank you for earlier."

"Your welcome. Come visit me soon"

"Oh trust me I will" I smile and walk out the door after Sam. We walk a ways until we are out of hearing range for the boys.

"So I hear that you need to talk to me. I think I have an idea about what too. Is it about Jacob and the imprinting situation?" He hit the nail right on the head. I look down at the ground. I can feel the tears prickle in my eyes threatening to spill over the edge.

"Yes. It is about the imprinting situation. I don't know what to do Sam. Every time I see him with her I want to go and steal him away from her. I want him to stay as far away from her as he can. I can't believe that he told her about us. About what we are. And then when I see him without her. Well for one lets just say my thoughts aren't the cleanest. I want him to give me the looks of love. I don't want us to have to struggle with our feelings. When I am around him I see moments of the love he has for me in his eyes. I see that he loves me back and probably almost as much as I love him. But right after those moments I see him confused and conflicted. I think he is doing it to himself. I hate Isabella with a passion because I know once that leech of hers comes around she is going to leave Jake high and dry. I don't want to be around when he is broken but I will pick up the prices because I truly love him." I say with tears. All the while I was telling Sam how I felt he just listened. I said some things that I have never said out loud before. I let Sam into my mind with so little thought on how that might affect me later. I know that he isn't going to tell anyone that's just Sam for you he will keep a secret. My thoughts were silenced when he started to talk though.

"Anna I know how you feel. He will come around because he can't fight against the imprint for to long. He imprinted on you also so this is a two way imprint and it has never happened before. I have a feeling that he won't be able to resist much longer because you love him so much and who would pick a girl that loves him as a friend and loves a leech over a girl who loves him with all her heart. I am not going to be the person that tells you to move on because this is not that kind of relationship but you do need to wait for him to figure out his feelings. Something tells me that he will come around soon because I think leech girl will have her leech soon."

I smile and give Sam a big hug.

"Thank you Sam. You have been so great to me and my brother and I want you to know that I think of you as a big brother. You give amazing advice and I know in my heart that you are an amazing person."

"Ok Ok enough of the girly stuff. You go home and get some sleep I will tell one of the boys to take your shift tonight. You have been working your butt off trying to avoid Jake. You need your sleep."

"Thanks again Sam. I will take a patrol tomorrow morning." and I ran off to my house.

I just walked in the door and I try to quietly make it up to my room with out getting noticed.

"Anna Renee Call! Where have you been lately? I go and check in your room at night and you are no were to be found. You are grounded remember?! If you keep this up you will be grounded until you move out of this house."

"I know mom I am so sorry. I will go to my room now." I quickly run up to my room and lay on my bed but not before I hear " you stay in your room and I will check on you in the middle of the night so you better be in that bed Missy!"

I quickly get into bed and fall asleep knowing this is the first time in a long time that I will actually be in bed when my mom checks on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please don't be a silent reader... tell me what you think :)