Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Bella

Anna’s POV
I wake up feeling revived and refreshed. I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I see that my mother left a note for me and a note for Embry.

-Anna
I checked on you last night and I saw that you were still in your room. That is the first time that you were still in there at night since you were sick the night of your birthday. I will see you when I get home and you better be there when I get there.
-Love Mom

I look at the note for Embry and I see that it is not as happy as the one I got.

-Embry
I checked in your room last night and guess what I saw... not my baby boy in there. You are in a lot of trouble when I get home. We will be talking about this. You better have your butt on the couch when I get home and I am not in a joking mood. You better be there.
-Mom

I take my note and put it in the trash. I don’t want Embry to see my note and be mad at mom saying that she was treating us differently. I make my way outside and walk to Sam’s house.

Jacob’s POV

I feel bad that I bailed on Bella. I got stuck with patroling when I said that I would take her cliff diving. she has been bugging me about it since she learned about my secret.
I make my way past the cliff and see a girl standing by the edge. She was human. She was standing way to close to a cliff that was way to high for her to be jumping off from safely. The waves were bad that day and she wouldn’t be able to swim to safety after jumping. Lastly she was Bella.
I stopped and shifted and when I was about to put pants on so I could go stop her she jumped. I ran to the edge of the cliff and dove to go save her. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to safety. She looked dead. She wasn’t breathing and I was starting to freak out. I gave her CPR and she coughed up the water that was in her lungs. When I was certain she was alive and well I calmed down a ton.
“Bella don’t you ever do that again! You scared the shit out of me!” I couldn’t help but think what would have happened if it was Anna that jumped off the cliff and almost died, not Bella. The thought was to hard to handle so I quickly let the thought go.
She couldn’t do anything but nod but I knew she heard me.
I made my way to her truck and drove us to Sam’s house. When we got there Emily quickly took Bella away and I was taken aback on how many questions I got to what had happened. I answered all the questions and I looked around to see who was here. I see the girl that made my heart stop with one look. The girl who I knew I could trust. The one that made me rethink the idea of trying to forget her and go for Bella every time I looked at her. It was Anna. She was sitting on the couch watching my every move. When she saw me look at her, she gave me a glare and quickly turned her head. But even when she turned her head I could see the tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

Anna’s POV

The day after Jacob saved Bella, I crawled into bed after sunrise. I was patroling all night to keep that stupid girl alive. I was the lucky one who got stuck patroling the line closes to her house. Wow I am so LUCKY! NOT! I quickly fell asleep once my head hit the pillow but I was awaken an hour later by a howl in the forest. I tiredly got out of bed and walked to the woods and shifted.
“What the Hell is going on?!” I said grumpily.
I was the only one who had the balls enough to say ask a question like that in the tone of voice I did but I wanted answers and I wanted them now. I mean I wasn’t the only one who wanted to know everyone else wanted to know to they just didn’t ask.
“Just get to the clearing as fast as you can. I need to talk to you all.” Sam said with a commanding tone and sadness clearly in his voice.
I ran to the clearing and was the first one there besides Sam who was already there by the looks of it. I flopped to the ground, to tired to stand. I have been up for 36 hours and got only one hour of sleep. I was laying on the ground waiting for everyone to arrive. Once everyone has I still didn’t manage to stand up so I just stayed laying on the ground.
“Harry Clearwater had a heart attack and died this morning. I want every single one of you to go to his funeral that is being held in two days. That means no one is patroling or doing anything else.” Oh so this is why he looks so sad.
“Also I want you all to keep an eye on his kids. Seth and Leah. I know Seth is to young to shift but a situation like this can get some emotions running wild. I also know that Leah is a girl and we don’t even know if other girls can shift yet. No offence Anna but you might be a mutation of some sort at this moment.” I knew this was true but it hurt to hear someone say it out loud especially someone I trusted so much. I gave him a glare and a look of hurt. Something only I could master. He gave us all a nod telling us that we could leave but before we could even get up Jake said something.
“Alice Cullen is staying at Bella’s house at the moment. There is a chance that they are coming back.”
Sam turned and faced Jacob right in the eye and said something that I have been waiting to hear for the longest time.
“If that is the case then we will have to stop patroling on land that is not ours. We will start cutting back on partoling lines and the number of people we need at one time.”
My heart swelled. I am so happy I don’t have to babysit miss perfect anymore!
“But Sam-”
“No buts Jacob. This is not a dealing matter. We can not risk getting in a fight with the Cullens over a pale faced girl that is in love with a leech Jacob. It is just not going to happen. You are not imprinted on her. You are imprinted on someone else. The sooner you realize that the better.” and with that Sam turned and left. We all did for that matter.
I gave myself a mental note to thank Sam, while I crawled into bed for the second time today and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I took so long I hope you like it :) Don't be afraid to tell me what you think PLEASE tell me what you think I would really like it :)