Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Sick

I wake up the next morning and I still don't feel well. I walk down stairs to get a glass of water and see that mom has already left for work. I see Embry sitting on the couch looking worse then the night before.

"Hey Em are you ok?"

"No I don't feel well at all. How about you Anna? You don't look so well either."

"I think I have a fever and my body is sore."

"Same with me."

"Well since I'm up do you want anything?"

"A glass of water please."

I walk into the kitchen and grab to glasses and fill them with water. The phone starts to ring just as I was about to go in to the living room. I pick up the phone and sigh.

"Hello?"

"Hi Anna. This is Jake do you and Embry wanna hang out today?"

"Ummmmm I'm sorry Jake but we are both not feeling well and probably should be going any were so we don't spread whatever we have. Sorry."

"Oh its ok. Do you want me and Quil to come over? We could have a movie marathon."

"No its fine Jake. I don't want you guys to get sick too. Me and Em will just sit it out and we will call you when we get better. Bye Jake."

"Bye Anna. Hope you two get better soon" With that I hung up the phone and walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"Here's your water Em." I went to give it to him but I spilled it ,some how, all over him. He got angry. Usually he never gets angry with me.

"What the heck was that for?!" he screamed at me.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to Em it was an accident!" I yell back for some reason I had a short fuse today. I felt my body start to shake and I see that Embry's body is shaking too. I could stop and I felt a burst of pain; I almost blacked out. I fell to the floor and when I went to get up I wasn't on two feet anymore. I look over to Embry and he wasn't either.

At that moment all I could this is "What the hell happened?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:) If there is any more mistakes please don't be afraid to tell me.