Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Ready?

ANNA----

On the way home from the meeting I got a telling to that I thought I would.

“Why the fuck did you do that Anna?! Bella is just a girl! You could seriously hurt her!” Jake screamed at me. I knew he was going to freak but I just didn’t care.

“I wasn’t going to hurt her. I just wanted her to know that I don’t give a shit about her. I wanted her to know I HATE her. I hate you too Jake so leave me the fuck alone.” I snapped at him. I still couldn’t believe that he was being a really ass. It is still hard to let it sink in that he dropped me for the leech lover.

“Anna! You're a big girl you shouldn’t be snapping at Bella! She didn’t do anything to you! Why do you hate her so much?” He just wouldn’t leave me alone. Why wasn’t Sam stepping in. This is his pack why wasn’t he the one yelling at me? I looked around for everyone else but I didn’t see them. I tried to hear for their thoughts but those weren't there either. They left me and Jake to yell at each other and argue. What jerks.

“Because Jake! I hate her because of YOU! You went after her even though you knew I imprinted on you when you first changed. You ignored not only my imprint but your own imprint for that bitch! Do you know how many wolves in our pack would die to have an imprint? I wish I was like them waiting for my love to come but no I’m stuck with the idiot who shuns me! I waited for you and hoped that you would finally take me and we could be together. I was so happy when that finally happened but then you dropped me when she came around again. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND JAKE! You dropped a perfectly good girl to go after the one that not only you used as a rebound but she used you as one also. You two will never be together because she doesn’t like you that way Jacob. Face the facts that you are throwing your life away for someone who doesn’t want you. Now leave me alone. I’m going home to sleep and I hope to never have to talk to you again.” I ran to my house after my outburst. I could feel that Jake wanted to say something but surprisingly he didn’t. He kept his mouth shut for the first time in his life.

I knew it was wrong to snap at Bella she did nothing wrong. She didn’t know about our imprint and about how Jake was being an ass but I couldn’t help it. I hated her. I hated her for what she did to Jacob and for what she unknowingly did to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake----------------

I couldn’t believe that Anna snapped at me like that. She said that she wished she never imprinted on me and I felt terrible about that. I still love the girl. I love her so very much. So why was I doing this to her? At that moment I didn’t know.

I never wanted to hurt Anna. Her smile was like the sunshine. It was beautiful and warmed up my world. So why was I doing this? Why was I making her cry?

I walked home and laid under the trees by my house. I didn’t feel like changing out of my wolf form. It seemed like everything was so much easier when I was a wolf. All my emotions were dulled down. Sometimes it was easy to forget that I was human.

I thought about Anna and how much I hurt her. I missed her like crazy but Bella needed saving. I sometimes thought that Bella wasn’t mine to save but I couldn’t help but feel protective over her. There was something that I needed to save her from and I had a feeling I would need to save her soon and not from the crazy newborn vampires that are coming to town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna-----

It’s been about a week since my outburst and we have been busily preparing for the war we were about to fight. With so much craziness going on we gained two new wolves. The surprising part was they were young. When I say young I mean really young. They were only 14 years old. A full two years before we are supposed to change. I felt bad for the boys. They didn’t get to enjoy the couple years of freedom and high school like we did. They just got thrown into this.

According to the leach who sees the future, the battle is supposed to happen tomorrow and we needed to be there sometime around tonight to be ready. Seth was going to watch over the bitch and her leech tonight and Jake was there now. He was the one that brought her to her stupid campsite in the mountains. I heard there was supposed to be a snow storm coming in. I hope Isabella freezes.

When the time came I changed into my wolf form and started for the clearing that the battle was supposed to happen in. It was far enough away from both Forks and the reservation that we were sure the newborns wouldn’t be distracted and go and kill every human in sight. We were the only line of defence against terrible killers. If we didn’t stop them everyone would be dead. No offence to the pups that were watching the reservation but if seven vampires and a pack of older wolves couldn’t stop the newborns than two pups wouldn’t even stand a chance.

I got to the clearing and just laid down. I knew we wouldn’t be doing anything for a while except listen to some last minute battle techniques. I hoped no one in the pack got hurt from this battle. I didn’t want anyone to be the saviour I just wanted everyone to be safe. It’s scary knowing that someone could lose their lives tomorrow. I heard Jake talking to Seth and telling him what to do while the battle was going on and then I saw threw Seth’s eyes Jake go into the tent and stay there. I wonder if he was doing something with Bella. I surely hope not.

“Seth are you alright up there. You look cold. Do you need someone to cuddle with?” I was being serious the poor kid was in the middle of a snowstorm and all he had for cover was some trees.

“I should be fine the cold is hardly effecting me.” I knew he was lying even in that weather it would be cold. I looked at Sam and tried to tell him I was going to help Seth beat the cold. He nodded his head and told me to come back once the storm stops.

“I’m on my way Seth. I know it’s cold we can cuddle, totally platonically, to keep warm.”

“Thanks Anna. I really didn’t want to be cold all night.”

When I got to the small clearing where the campsite was I ran over to Seth. I now understood why he was so cold. It was freezing up here. Poor kid. I laid down close to him and tried to make sure he would be warm.

“I’m sorry Seth. I know it’s cold. We should have thought this through a little better. Granted we didn’t think it would be this cold to where it would affect us.”

“It’s alright. I’m just glad to be feeling warmer.”

I heard his breathing start to even out and snores start to come from him. I was glad he was getting sleep.

“I hope you and your girlfriend are doing good. This poor kid out here was freezing. Way to not think about him asshole.” I thought to Edward and hoped he heard me. I didn’t get a reply and I wasn’t hoping for one.

I slowly slipped out of consciousness while laying with Seth.

In the early hours of the morning I woke up and saw that the storm was starting to die down I shook Seth awake and told him I was on my way down to the battlefield.

“Be safe Seth. I know nothing is supposed to happen up here but you never know. Keep on your toes,” I called over my shoulder as I left. Seth was like my little brother. I didn’t want to see him get hurt. He was always happy and to see him in pain would be terrible.

“I’ll be fine Anna. It’s you who should be careful. You're in the middle of the battle and knowing you you will try to be the best. Oh and can you make sure to keep my sister safe?”

“Will do Seth.” I was already close to the clearing when I said that to him. I got in position with Sam. I wanted to be at the front of this. I wanted to fight.

I tried to ignore the feeling that something bad was going to happen as I got ready to fight. Jake just came up to the our lines. He was cutting it a little close. I wonder what happened up there but I quickly turned that out as I heard the signs of the battle happening in the clearing and the wolves quietly waited for the other half of the newborns to head our way. We were ready for their ‘sneak’ attack. Where they ready for ours?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was really wondering how I was going to do this. I am starting to try to figure out what is going to happen and I think I know. I'm not entirely sure yet but I have an idea. I hope you all enjoyed this and I would love some feedback. Good or bad I can handle both. I just want to know what you think about this story. Is it good? I'm going to finish it either way because I want to actually finish a story. Not just leave it hanging. I know I left this story for a long time but I didn't know what I was doing and I was extremely busy. I didn't have the ideas for this story like I do know nor did I have the want to finish this. Anyways please comment I would love to hear what you want to say. :)