Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Visitor

I woke up a while later and looked around the room. I saw Jacob laying on the ground sleeping and a chair on it’s side. I giggled he must have fallen asleep and fell out of the chair. He either didn’t wake up or was too lazy to sit back up.

With my giggle he slowly woke up and looked around.

“How did I get on the ground?” My first suspicion was the right one. He must have been so tired that he didn’t wake up when he hit the ground.

“I don’t know. I’m not sure how you got down there. Jake can you get me something to eat? I’m starving!” I when I said this my stomach growled.

He didn’t say anything he just got up and walked out of the room. While he was gone I started to asses my injuries. Like Jake said my whole right side of my body was killing me. I couldn’t believe how much it hurt.

There was a knock on the open door and I slowly turned my head to see who it was. It was Embry and my mother.

“Hi mom. Hey Em.” By just saying that my mom burst into tears.

“Oh, honey! I was so worried about you! How are you feeling? Are you ok? Do you need anything?”

“Mom I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be up and walking soon enough. I already asked Jake if he could get me something to eat.”

“Baby. Why didn’t you guys tell me that was why you weren’t at home at night. I feel so terrible because I thought the worst of you two. I’m so sorry baby.”

“Mom don’t worry about it. We didn’t tell you because we thought you were going to react badly to it. It’s something that we shouldn’t have everyone knowing so I want you to know not to tell anybody about us. You can talk to Billy simply because he knows also. Don’t get mad at him for not telling you because it was mine and Em’s decision. I love you momma. I forgive you if you can forgive me and Em.” She just nodded her head and rushed to hug me. I whined because she jostled me a little to much.

“Oh my I’m so sorry baby. I’m going to go home so I can get some sleep and it looks like you need some too. I love you honey and I’ll see you soon. I love you.” With that she and Embry walked out of the room and Jake came in.

“I brought you some soup.”

“JAKE! Why did you bring me soup... I’m not sick I’m hurt,” I whined.

“To be honest, the only reason why I made you soup is because that’s all I know how to make.”

“Oh, well thank you I appreciate it. Why kind did you make me?”

“I made you broccoli and cheese. I know it’s your favorite.”

“YAY!!!!! Give me! Give me!” I went to reach for it but the pain was crazy. “OCH! I mean please feed me!” I gave him the sweetest smile that I could muscle.

“I guess so... I mean my girl is hurt. How can I not help her out.”

“I’m sorry Jake but I’m not your girl. Now feed me please. I’m famished!” With that he started to spoon feed me.

“I’m sorry that you have to feed me Jake. I know I’m a hassle.”

“It’s alright. I don’t mind. I love taking care of you.”

I was about to respond with a smart ass response but there was a knock on the door. We looked up and saw someone that I never would have thought would come and see me.

“Hey Jake. Can I talk to Anna alone for a minute?” They asked.

“Yea sure. I need to take care of the dishes anyways. Do you need anything while I’m in the kitchen Anna?”

“Could you bring me something sweet?”

“Sure I’ll bring it to you when you're done.”

“Thanks Jake.” I gave him a smile and he walked out the door with my now empty bowl leaving me with someone I didn’t particularly want to be with. We sat there awkwardly as I waited for them to say something. When I realised my visitor wasn’t going to start the conversation I decided I should.

“I’m sorry to be rude Isabella but why are you here? We aren’t friends. You don’t have anything that would make you want to come here except Jake and you said you wanted to talk to me. So why are you here?” Her face went red with my blunt question. I didn’t think it was something I should take my time in asking her. I didn’t particularly like her so I wanted to know why she was here.

“Well... Ummm... I just wanted to say sorry. For everything. I’ve done much more damage then I thought I did. I’m sorry that Jake was being a jerk to you. I don’t know why he didn’t take you his own imprint. I find that imprinting is beautiful and I can’t believe that he would shun his own imprint. I’m really sorry for getting you and your pack into that mess. I’m really really sorry that you got hurt because of me.”

“Well Isabella I’m sorry that we had to get in this too. I’m not going to act like I like you because I’m sorry I don’t . You hurt my Jake. You hurt my ray of sunshine. The person that I want to spend my life with. The person who I gave my heart to even though they don’t want it. I just want you to take a minute and think about when your leech left you,” she flinched when I said that, “I know it’s not something you want to talk about but I want you to know that is exactly how I feel but I get to see my love every single day pinning after another girl. Honestly it hurts more than when your leech left you because you had the option to try to get over him but I don’t because he is in my line of vision all the damn time. When you took him from me I know it wasn’t your fault but it still hurt me and for some stupid reason I hold a grudge on you because I know I won't have my Jake until you are married and turned into a stupid leech.” She blushed.

“Yes I know you are going to get married that huge stupid rock on your finger shows that you are. No chance in trying to hide that stupid thing. So there won't be a time that I like you until you turn into a leech and sadly I think those things stick to the high heavens so I don’t even know if I am going to like you then. You're throwing your life away Isabella. Why would you do such a thing?”

“I came here to say I’m sorry and I know you won’t accept it but I had to get it off my chest. I also came here to personally invite Jake to my wedding,” she said this all in a small voice, “You can come with him Anna. I know he truly loves you. He is just being stupid right now.”

I didn’t say anything else to her. I just sat there waiting for her to leave. After a couple minutes of silence I think she figured out that I wasn’t going to say anything and she left leaving me alone to wait for Jake to bring me something sweet.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake------------------

I was in the kitchen trying to listen to the conversation between Anna and Bella but I could only pick up bits and pieces and after trying and still not knowing what they were talking about I just stopped listening all together.

I started to get the ice cream out for Anna because I know it would help her feel better and she said she wanted something sweet. I started to feel like I was whipped. I mean I was doing all this stuff for a girl because I loved her. I actually didn’t mind. I wanted her to feel better and her almost dying on me put everything in perspective for me. I never want to see her hurt like this again.

Bella came out of the room a little while later and walked towards me in the kitchen.

“Jake I know this isn’t a really good time but here. It’s an invitation to my wedding. I hope you can make it. You can bring Anna as your date. I’m going to go home. I’ll see you later.” She walked out of the door and to her truck before I could say anything to her.

I looked down at the invitation in my hand. You have got to be kidding me! After everything that girl has put me through and she decided that it would be a good idea to invite me to her stupid wedding. I was so angry but I needed to go check on Anna. I just threw the invitation on the counter and decided to look at it after Anna went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Anna--------------------

Jake came in with my sweets a little while after Isabella left. I could see he was angry but I decided that I really didn’t want to know what happened between him and the leech lover.

“So what did you bring me this time?” I grinned at him. I just wanted to put a smile back on his face because he just didn’t look right without one.

“I brought you some vanilla ice cream. Yes I know it’s you favorite.”

“Thank you so much Jake!!!! You didn’t have to make my favorites!” I squealed in happiness.

“I know I didn’t but I wanted to,” he chuckled at my antics.

He helped me eat the ice cream just like he helped me eat the soup and we joked and laughed after I was done. It was starting to get late and I was tired and couldn’t ignore the pain anymore.

“Jake I think I’m going to go to bed. Thank you so much for helping me today. In a day or two I should be up on my two feet and you won’t have to help me anymore.”

He smiled at me and told me good night and picked up the bowl that had my ice cream in it. When he walked out of the room he shut the door and I started to drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this chapter might have been a little boring... I was trying to connect it to what is going to happen next...

*Alright so I am still not 100% sure how I am going to string my ideas together. When I start to write it strays from my original idea a little bit and I'm not sure how I'm going to bring it back but I will get there. I'm also not sure how many chapters this story is going to have. I feel like we are half way through at this point but I'm not 100% sure about that either. I don't know. I guess I'm just winging it. Anyways please feel free to comment and give me your feedback! It is very much appreciated.