Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Wedding

It's been a couple months since I saw Jake in the clearing. It's been painful waiting for him and wishing that I could be in his arms. The pack gave up talking to him a long time ago and Jake won't even respond to me. I've made it a point to try to keep going. I try to stay away from being moody and bitchy. I don't want the reputation of being a bitch and it won't help anyone anyways.

With Isabella's wedding coming soon, we are trying to figure out how we are going to keep everyone safe. This is because Billy, Sue, and Seth all want to go and we don't what a big feud...

We are now currently out in the woods at our clearing discussing what we are going to do. My head was on Embry's stomach as we talked. What could possibly keep Billy and Sue safe? It's not like Seth isn't capable but he is young and couldn't take on very many leaches.

"Sam, We could surround the leaches place, ready for whatever happens. I mean as much as I hate to say it we can't keep Billy from going. He is friends with Charlie and Isabella is like his daughter." I cringe when saying this. Billy is my dad. He is my imprints father. Isabella shouldn't be around any of my family. She has caused enough trouble but I know I can't keep Billy away. He is a stubborn man. That's where Jake gets it from.

"I guess we could do that but I would like one more wolf with them." Sam looks right at me when saying this. I was the only wolf other than Jake that was invited. I think it was because they were thinking if I was there maybe Jake would show up, but like I said Jake is still letting his wolf side take control. That doesn't mean that I want to go. I would rather jump into the ocean and drown myself than go to that wedding. Sam knew this too.

"Don't you want to keep your pack safe?" Sam just wouldn't let it go.

"Can't you see she doesn't want to go Sam?" Leah growled from beside me. She has my back she knows my distaste for the leach lover.

"I'll go Sam if it is such a big deal to you, but you owe me big time and you half to buy me a dress because I can't afford one and I don't own one suitable for going to a wedding." I didn't want to start a fight over this damn wedding.

"Fine, I'll get you a stupid dress. The wedding is in three days. You better be good." He said to me then looked around the loose circle and said "As for everyone else you will all be there to supervise the wedding. Make sure nothing goes on that would cause a riot. Collin and Brady you guys will stay and patrol the boarder along with Leah." With that everyone got up and started going to do whatever it was that they wanted to do.

I walked back to Sam's house. Emily should be there and she can tell me what I should wear... Well I was going to tell her the color I wanted and she can pick out the dress I wasn't in the mood for anything else.

When I got to the house it was as warm and inviting as ever. The smell of whatever she was cooking for tonight dinner wafted through the air.

"Hi Emily." I said as I sat down in a kitchen chair and watched her cook.

"Hello Anna." She didn't even turn around to look at me.

"Sam said I have to go to HER wedding. So I told him if he wants me to go he has to buy me a dress because I don't have one. I don't want to go shopping so could you pick me out one? Honestly I don't care what color it is. Black? maybe? I don't know you can go crazy and find whatever you like. The dress will probably go to you anyways after I wear it."

"Why don't you just wear one of mine? It's not like I wear them a lot and it will save us some money." She said with a grin as she put the food in the oven. "Follow me"

We walked into her room and towards the small closet. She pulled out two beautiful dresses. One was a black lacy dress that would go to my knees the other was also black but this one is supposed to be tight. It would cling to my body and it looked like it was made of a relatively breathable fabric. Even though it was the type of dress that would cling to every curve it was a dress that would still look elegant. I knew that was the dress I would wear.

"I like that one Em."

"Alright sweetie. You can wear it just give it back after the wedding. Do you want help doing your hair or makeup that day?" I loved that she asked me this. I mean I would love the help but I really didn't care what I would look like. It wasn't like Jake would be there anyways and I had no interest in trying to look sexy or even beautiful for anyone else.

"Thanks Em but I think I'll be fine. I have no one to impress anyways." I quickly took the dress out of her hand and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Emily I will bring you back the dress after the wedding. I'll see you tomorrow probably I have patrol during dinner." I said as I walked out the door.

Finally the day of the stupid wedding has arrived and I put the dress Emily let me borrow on and styled my hair into messy curls. My makeup was minimum and the stupid nude heels Emily gave me yesterday were on my feet.

I went over to Billy's house to see that Sue and Seth were already there.

"I hope you all weren't waiting for me long." I said in embarrassment. As much as I didn't want to go to this wedding I didn't want to make them wait for me.

"No honey your fine. You look beautiful by the way. I wish Jake could see you now." Billy said. I blushed at his words. If Jake saw me now I could only imagine what he would do. My mind quickly went down the drain as I thought of Jake taking off this dress and doing amazing things to my body but I quickly snapped myself out of that daze because this wasn't the time nor place for me to be thinking about that.

"Alright let's go!" I said wheeling Billy to the car.

The ride over to the leaches house didn't take long. There where lights around trees periodically down the drive way and once we made it to the clearing where their house was you could see a ton of people. I mean this wedding was supposed to be small but there were still a lot of people. I parked the car and helped Billy out of the car and into his wheel chair. Sue quickly took my spot and pushed him towards the leaches house.

When inside all you could smell was flowers. Many they really went over board with the flowers but I was thankful because it masked the disgusting smell of leach. We made our way to our seats and waited for the wedding to start.

I have to say that the wedding was long and boring. Isabella came down the stairs and all I wanted her to do was fall. It would have been so funny but I immediately put that thought out of my head because as much as I hated her I would feel bad if that happened. It is her day to shine and even though she was marring a leach I have to say if she didn't choose the leach she would be with my sunshine and that wouldn't be any good.

While the wedding was going on my mind wondered to Jake. Would we have a wedding? Would we ever get together? If we do get married other than the pack who would be there? So many thoughts went through my head and I finally snapped out of it once people started clapping. The two finally kissed and it was off to the reception.

We made our way out of the house and into the back yard that was beautifully light and had a huge tent for where the reception would take place. I had a hard time walking in the grass to the tent because of the stupid heels but once there it was smooth sailing.

Billy, Sue, Seth and I made our way to the line of people that were waiting to congratulate the happy couple. We waited and finally made our way to them.

"Congratulations." I said with a sickeningly sweet smile and waited for Seth and Billy to finish. Sue and I stood behind the two men and said nothing. You could tell that Sue was not happy being here. Her whole body was tense and alert. I mean who could blame her?

Finally the boys finished and we made our way to our seats and dinner soon came and left. The dance floor soon was open and couples started making their way to the dance floor. I was so bored and couldn't sit still any longer. I looked over to see Seth didn't want to sit still either. He looked over at me and nodded to the dance floor. He was asking if I wanted to dance. Why not? Maybe it would get my mind off from where we are.

"Billy we are going to dance do you need anything before we go?" I asked.

"I'm fine honey. Have fun." He turned towards Sue and started talking.

Seth and I made our way to the dance floor and started dancing. It was funny because neither one of us could dance at all but we tried anyways. After a couple songs I smelled a scent that could make my heart melt. I made my way towards the back of the tent but was quickly intercepted by the leach who's party it is.

"Let's leave them be and dance for a bit." He said taking my hand and I wanted to recoil from the touch. I let him take me to the dance floor though so there wouldn't be a scene.

"So leach did you know he was going to come?" I asked through my teeth.

"I had no clue but as much as I hate to say it I'm glade he did. Bella blames herself on why he left and having him here at our wedding is such a treat for her."

"It is her fault you know. She played with his emotions. She hurt him. I'm sorry but I can't over look that." I started to shake slightly as I felt my rage build up.

"Now, now. You really need to calm down. You can't really lose control in the middle of a wedding. Also you don't want to ruin that beautiful dress now do you?"

I said nothing as the song ended and another one started. I could tell something was off with the leach in the middle of the song because he couldn't keep his eyes off where Jake and Isabella were.

"It's time to step in." Edward said as he made his way towards them and I followed.

I saw Jake shaking hard and I couldn't help but run to him. He needed to calm down. If he hurt the leach lover I know he would never forgive himself. I put my hand on his and took his hands off Isabella and pushed her towards Edward. I stepped where she was and put my hands on his face so he would look at my face.

"Jake calm down please." I could tell my soothing touch started to affect him. His shaking started to lessen but not enough to lessen the danger. Sam and Embry made their way out of the trees and started to take Jake away from me and into the woods.

I made my way back into the tent and to where Billy, Sue and Seth sat.

"I think it is time we go." I didn't look at them as I took my purse, grabbed my keys and made my way to my car.

When everyone was in my car I started driving home. I didn't say anything as I my imprint was at home. He was finally back. Hopefully he will stay this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know it's been a while. I know I'm terrible for never updating and I really don't have an excuse. I just don't have the time or the thoughts to finish anything but I am slowly but surely making my way towards the end of this. I don't know where I want to end yet but I think this is going good. Please comment and tell me what you think I would really appreciate the feedback!