Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Learning

"What the hell happened?"

"You are a werewolf just like the legends," a voice said inside my head.

"I'm going crazy, its just a dream, I'll wake up in wake up in a little bit with Embry sleeping on the couch." I thought to myself.

"Anna I don't think that's going to happen," a voice that sounded just like Embry said IN MY HEAD.

"Anna that is my voice. I'm just as freaked out as you are."

The first voice started to say something again but I couldn't pay attention to the words. I just couldn't get the words you are a werewolf out of my head.

"Anna! Turn back into your human form" that voice said. Now that I thought about it, it sounded like Sam Uley. No it couldn't be.

"ummmmm how do you do that?"

"Didn't you listen?! Think about happy thoughts.The happiest ones you have."He sounded annoyed.

"oh um ok." Now this is going to be weird but I thought about Jacob. He has been my best friend and my crush for I don't know how long.

I turned back to human then I realized three things. One I'M NAKED! Two Embry is human and in clothes holding some of mine too. Three I'M NAKED!!!!!!!!! and I'm standing in front of my brother! Talk about awkward!
I quickly grabbed my clothes and pulled them on. I looked around the house and luckily there was nothing broken.Good then we won't get in trouble.

"Sam said he would be here in a few so lets go outside its hot in here."

I got pulled out of my thoughts and realized it was hot in here. We walked outside and it was still hot. which I don't get because its in the middle of November. Weird.

"Are you two ok?" said the new voice which belonged to Sam.

"Ummmm I'm as fine as some one that just found out the are a WEREWOLF!" I'm beyond freaked out.

"Let me explain." and then Sam went into telling us about the cold ones and everything else that the legends talks about but he went into more detail. He also said that I am the first female werewolf or shapeshifter. I feel kind of alone, sad and very different.

After Sam was done explaining everything I heard Embry's stomach growl.

"Are you hungry?Lets go over to my house and get some food and you two can meet the rest of the pack but its not that big."

"Ok how far is you house? I'm STARVING!" Well at least I still have the same old weird twin brother.

"Not that far if you are a shapeshifter."

"So we are going to have to shift?"

"Yes"

"Ummmm give me two seconds I wanna go change into something less constricting." Even though I am wearing shorts and a tee shirt I'm dieing. So, I ran to my bedroom and found a sports bra and some short shorts. I pulled them on and ran back to the guys.

"Ok I'm ready."

"No your not."Embry says being over protective.

I roll my eyes and walk to the woods saying "To bad Em this is what I'm wearing."

I go behide some trees and shift. So do the guys.

"The house is about 4 miles this way come on."

We start running to the house.This is the start of a new chapter in my life. I'm just happy that Embry is here to help me with this part.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I hope there is not too many mistakes :)