Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Meeting and Rules

After Embry and I followed Sam for a while we got to a cute little house.

"Ok this is my house. Shift back and my girlfriend Emily is in there but don't look at her face for to long." Sam said to us.

The way he said that I knew not to ask any questions you could just hear the hurt in his voice it made me wanna cry. I walked away from both of them and went to shift back to human. I again thought of Jacob. Once I shifted back I changed in my short shorts and sports bra. I walked over to Embry and I could tell that he hated what I was wearing but I didn't feel so hot and constricted.

"Alright you two lets go meet the others and then I will tell you the rules."

"Others?" I say finally feeling regret on my choice of clothes.

Sam doesn't respond. He just walks to the house expecting us to follow and we do.

He walks into the house and I see two shirtless boys an a beautiful lady with three scars running down her face. I feel like there is a long story behind that but I don't ask. I turn my attention back to Sam and the boys. One of the boys is very tall and very muscular. The other one is tall and muscular but smaller then Sam and the other but bigger then Embry.

"This is Paul," Sam says pointing at the bigger one, " and this is Jared."

"Hello I'm Embry."

"Anna" I say feeling very self aware that I am in very reveling clothes.

"Sam why is there a extremely hot girl with very little clothes with you and the new kid?" said the big one, Paul I think. Right beside me I hear Embry growl and he pulls me behind him.

"Paul don't be rude," says the women, "I'm Emily"

"That girls name is Anna and she is part of the pack."

"Well then, I can't wait to see what happens." say Paul while he is eying the little bit of my body that can be seen behide Embry.

I am getting sick of Paul eyeing me like a piece of candy. I jump out from behind Embry and yell, "Hey Paul will you quit staring at me like a piece of meat?!"

I could see him start shaking and I can feel myself start to shake, too.

"Enough!" Sam said with force and I stop shaking.

"Sorry"

"It's fine and now the rules." Sam says "You aloud to tell no one but your parents. That means no friends. You are not to get involved with your old life friends and everything. You will have to patrol the land when you are told to and you can not go to school till you can control your emotions."

"Wait no friends?!" me and Embry both shout.

"Yes no friends from your old life but they will probably join us soon after their 16th birthday."

"Ok" we say sadly.

Me and Embry go home after that not feeling to happy about the situation that we are in. I tell him an my mom good night and go do bed thinking about how I have to give up the amazing times I have with Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)