Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

An Unwanted Promise

When Jake took his hand away from mine I was sad. I figured that he was just so confused about what has happened today. When we got to Sam's house I went and got some food. I saw that Sam was telling Jake about the rules so I went to tell Emily about my discovery today.

"Hey Em, you will never guess what happened when I found Jake today!"

"Let me guess you imprinted on Jake?"

"How did you know?!" I was truly stunned.

"I could see the way you look at him. I can only imagine that that is the look that I give Sam. It's also the look that Kim gives Jared."

I just blushed. I couldn't believe it was that obvious. I still wonder if he has the same feelings for me.

"Em... I don't think that he likes me.... I also don't think that he forgives me for having to ditch him. I don't think he understands how much it was for his own good. You know how my temper gets sometimes." I say while starting to tear up. I feel in my chest that I'm going to sob.

"Oh Ana. Don't cry. I'm sure that he feels the same way. As for forgiving you, Honey, I'm sure he forgives you and I'm sure he knows that you have a bad temper he was your best friend." she said giving me a hug.

I start to realize that I was being stupid and try to stop crying. Once I'm done I say thank you to Em and go see how Jake is taking the rules.

I find him on the porch. I go and sit by him. I can tell he is upset.

"How are you doing Jake?"

"Hey Anna. I'm doing fine." but I could tell he was not fine because of the slump in his shoulders.

"oh Jakey. Your not fine. I can tell you look so up set. Hun bun what's wrong? I mean I know that the rules are pretty strict but it will be ok. If it makes you feel any better I'll patrol with you every night." I put my hand on his shoulder while I was talking and when I was finished I pulled him into a hug when I was done. Sadly he didn't hug me back until I was just about to pull away.

"Anna I really didn't want this to happen to me!"

"Oh Jakey! None of us wanted this to happen to any of us. Sadly it did." I mumbled into his chest. "Its going to be fine."

"Anna I'm sorry that I was mad at you when you ditched me and Quil. I understand now why you couldn't tell me why. You know I had a crush on you that's why I was so mad."

"No Jake I'm sorry. I tried to find a way to get around the Alfa command but I couldn't find a way. I'm just way to weak. As for your crush you did? I mean I had one on you too." I was going to tell him that I still did. That I was in love with him but I knew that now was not the time.

"Hey Anna will you help me with something?"

"Sure anything"

"Will you help me find a way to tell Bella? Also will you help me finally confess my feelings for her?" and with that I really wish I told him almost anything. I was so crushed.

"Sure sure." I said while I got up and started walking home. When I was out of sight I started sobbing. When I got home and I ran to Embry's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" with that I ran in and threw myself into his arms.

"Anna?! Anna whats wrong?!"

"I---- I------ I im.....mprinted on on him aaaanndd he still likes BELLA" I wailed.

"Hey sweet sister please take a deep breath and tell me again." I took a deep breath and tried again.

"I imprinted on him and he still wants Bella!"

"Are you talking about Jake?"

"Yes!!!! I imprinted on him and I'm pretty sure that he imprinted on me but he is still trying to get BELLA! He even had the nerve to ask me to help him try to get Bella and tell he that he turns into a giant dog!"

"My best friend did this to my baby sister?!"

"Yes and Em your only 2 mins older then me."

After that he gave me another hug and I knew that he would always be there for me no matter what. I love my brother. I also knew that I hate what Jacob did to me and I will have to hide my heart from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope y'all like it :) i felt like writting and I ended up writing a bigger chapter :) don't be afraid to tell me what you think :)