Status: Working hard!

Haru Haru.

Image


Like in every love story there is always a happy ending. Either the boy ends up with the girl or the girl ends up with everything she always wanted. What if the guy ends up alone or what if the girl ends up with nothing.

Both parents and an older brother, this was the perfect family of Mi Hi. She had everything she could possible dream of, she felt like nothing could go wrong.

Mi Hi brother was always there for her when she needed him. Her brother, Taeyang, was the one who taught her to not care what other people think and to always, no matter what, stand up for herself. When Mi Hi was 15 years old she had her first boyfriend and it didn’t end well. The boy ended up breaking her heart, but her brother was right there with open arms. “Mi, don’t let anyone get the best of you.” Taeyang said while he was holding his sister when she was crying. When Mi Hi turned 5 her brother got her a doll and she loved it. She named her doll Sarah. She took Sarah everywhere she went, even to school. Sarah had long light brown hair, her face was so perfect it looked to be made of glass, and her eyes were so big and blue that you could feel as if she was looking inside your soul.
In school she met a boy who later became her boyfriend, Kwon Ji Yong. He treated her like an angel and held her high in the air when she felt alone. One year for Christmas Kwon came over to her house and serenaded outside her door. He stood outside in the freezing cold until she came to the door; in his hands he held a dozen roses with a card that read I love you. Mi Hi was at a loss for words when she saw his face standing outside. She jumped into his arms and kissed him while it started to snow. Taeyang stood right behind her with his hands folded, “Why don’t you two come inside? Were about to have dinner.” Mi and Kwon looked at him and saw his smile.

Things were going great in Mi Hi life, the perfect brother, family, friends, and boyfriend. She had great grades in school and all the teachers loved her work. She was offered a scholarship for her drawings and writings, her life was perfect and she didn’t want to change anything about it.

May 26th, 2011 was Mi 17th birthday. She stayed late after school to see a guy she met a few years back. He showed up out of nowhere with a smile, he was her ex, Choi Seung Hyun. He never gave up on her, he wanted her ever since they were both little. When she was young she moved away from him, but it was not long before he found her.