Status: Updated daily. If not, then every other day.

Can You Keep Me?

Dos

I was woken up from someone knocking on the door and ringing the doorbell. I'll just let them knock for a couple minutes since they woke me up at 8 in the morning.

"Hello?" 

It was a mans voice, probably Pete asking me for rent. I got up and walked to the door.

"Yeah I've got- Your not Pete." I said.

I was expecting it to be Pete but it was not him. This guy was I don't know, weird looking kind of. He had blonde hair with a little bit of black and his shirt was all cut up. He wore a leather jacket and had a Monroe piercing.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Johnny, you're new roommate." he smiled and shook my hand.

He was a...friendly guy. At least he wasn't going to be rude or anything.

"So you gonna let me in or what?" he asked.

I moved and he walked in, setting his bags on the ground and looked around. "Sweet place you got here. The last place I stayed, all I could say is fucking horrendous. I needed to get out of there. And don't worry, I'm not a pig. So where do I stay?"

"Follow me."

We both walked into the room that now belonged to Johnny. He set his stuff on the bed and it looked like he was inspecting the room for any flaws.

"Well I'll let you get settled in. I'm gonna go back to sleep." I said.

He gave me a thumbs up and I went off into my room. I climbed into bed and pulled the blankets up to my chin and closed my eyes but was interrupted by Johnny knocking on my door.

"What?"

"What do I do with these bags in my room?" he asked.

I got up and followed him back into his room. He pointed to the bags in the corner and I forgot to take those down to the basement.

"I'll get those." I said and grabbed them.

"What the hell do you keep in there?" he asked.

"They're just my hockey equipment."

"Hockey as in playing on ice?"

I nodded my head and began walking downstairs. He seemed so clueless and I found that kind of cute about him and he kind of seemed like a lost puppy when he first got here.

I walked back in my room to finally get some sleep.

***Later***

I was once again woken up from something loud. I looked at the time, 3:21. At least I got enough sleep for once but I wished I'd slept a little longer.

I got out of bed and headed for the washroom. When I walked in there was stuff I wasn't familiar with, like shampoos, conditioners, razors, and hair products. I looked around but thankfully my stuff was still in place.

"It's about time you got up, what time did you got to bed?" he asked.

"About 1. When did you do all this?"

"When you were sleeping, oh and I hope you don't mind but I invited my buddy over. We're writing stuff for our new record."

"New record?" I asked.

Johnny nodded his head and went back into his room. I needed to find out about this guy, a new record? For what? I guess I was just going to have to ask him about all this. So I walked out of the washroom and into his room.

"You were saying something about a record? A new one that is."

He sat down next to me, "I knew you'd ask. Well, my buddy Brad is coming over in a bit and to go over some lyrics and write. You know, guitar shit? Anyways I'm gonna tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Johnny Braddock and I was born on January 15 1985, making me a lonely 26 year old man."

"You're 26?!"

He laughed, "Yup. How old did you think I was? And how old are you? Like 18 or something?""

"I don't know, 22 or something. And I'm 22, continue."

"Well yeah, I'm 26 and I'm in a band called Get Scared. We've released our first album in like July and I've been touring. I like boobs and vagina."

I chuckled.

"Oh and the guy that's gonna be coming over, Brad, he plays guitar and so do I. Our vocalist moved to LA to be with his girlfriend but we've no problems with that. And I guess that's about it."

"No that's about it. Have fun, Johnny boy." I patted his back and left the room.

I needed to get dressed up for the day. The doorbell rang but Johnny got to it before I did.

"Brad, come on in. Like the new place? So much better than the other place I lived. Oh and this is, uh I never did get you're name." Johnny said, making his friend laugh a little.

"Oh, it's Sam."

This guy walked up to me and smiled.

"Name's Brad."

I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"She's a hockey player."

I looked over at Johnny and he was smiling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and let the two guys get to whatever it was that they were doing. I went into my room and did some more online shopping. I really needed to get out of this habit because a lot of my money went straight to this.

Sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's here.

It'll get better, I promise.

:)