Status: Updated daily. If not, then every other day.

Can You Keep Me?

Tres

"Can we please just go to your place right now? I'm dying to meet this guy because of the way you're talking about him." Addison whined and grabbed my arms.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna leave with all my hockey stuff still on. Can you please be patient? My god, Addison." I said.

I was just got done with my hockey practice and I was in need of a shower. I walked into the dressing room with Addison behind me and all she was talking about was Johnny. I should have waited to tell her that he was the roommate.

"Is he cute?" she asked.

| looked at Addison. "Is that all you care about? Looks?"

She laughed and handed me my bag of clothes. "I was just wondering, but is he?"

"I wouldn't say cute but he's not bad looking. Now if you'll excuse me I need to change."

Addison walked out of the dressing room and I began to untie my skates. One of my team mates, Joni, came in and told me that we had a game on the weekend. An away game that is. Hopefully this place wasn't going to be far because I wasn't to big on road trips.

The door opened and in walked Addison, again. "Oh I forgot I still have your piercing. Take it before I forget."

I set the baggy beside me and stuffed the equipment that was already off into my bag. Addison started looking through my bag of clothes to make sure I didn't because last time I forgot my phone and didn't get it back until the next day.

"Hey Sam! How's the new roommate?" Jermaine, the goalie asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Addison."

"Right. And he's alright...so far. I'll see you guys next time."

I grabbed my bags and walked out the door. Addison, as usual, was flirting with some guy. I rolled my eyes and walked outside with my bags and threw them in the back of Addison's truck. Addison walked waving a piece of paper around.

"Now let's get you home to meet this man." she smiled.

Addison was kind of a, I don't know, whore? But I never told her that and I don't plan on it. I loved the girl but she slept around and I didn't care. Her private life was none of my concern.

When we got to my place, Addison quickly got out of the car and ran to the door.

"Can you please help me?" I asked.

She groaned and grabbed my bag from the back seat. I grabbed my hockey bag and walked to the door but when I opened it, I dropped the bag to the ground.

Inside the house it was completely messy. There was dirty dishes on the ground and cut up fabric on the ground. There was a bunch of black paint or whatever on the ground and some of my towels were ruined.

"What the fuck happened here?" Addison asked.

"I have no clue."

I walked around the house to see how bad this was and it just kept getting worse. I found some glass on the ground and food spilled, it was horrendous.

"Johnny?" I called and no answer.

I walked to his room and knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah, hold on."

I looked into my room. Thankfully it hasn't been touched. He opened the door and smiled down at me.

"You really need to shower." he said.

"Yeah I know. So, you wanna tell me what happened to the house?"

"Sorry. I'll get on that." he said.

"And what is that smell?" I asked.

"I was bleaching my hair. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna start cleaning."

***30 Minutes Later***

I felt so clean, I loved it. I walked out of the washroom and into the living room. It was still a mess. I could hear Johnny and Addison talking in the kitchen and when I entered it was clean.

"It took you half an hour to clean on room?" I asked.

"Sorry, I got distracted by this beautiful being."

Addison bushed.

"I think you should go home. Johnny and I have a lot of cleaning to do."

"I'll help."

"I'm sorry Addison but I really need to clean up. You can come back later or tomorrow. Whatever you like."

She sighed loudly and walked out of the kitchen. Johnny looked at me and put his hands behind his back. "Before you get mad, I made you something. Just a little I don't know thank you for letting me stay with you."

He walked out of the room and I grabbed the broom and started cleaning the living room. Johnny came back and handed me a bag. I opened it up and pulled out a shirt.

"Sorry if it doesn't fit you but I tried."

"Oh thank you."

The shirt wasn't really my style but it looked really cool. I could probably wear this when I was going out or something. I set the shirt down on the coffee table and began picking up the dirty dishes. Johnny on the other hand was just sitting there watching me.

"You gonna help?" I asked.

"Sorry. I zoned out. Where's your garbage?" Johnny asked.

"In the closet by the kitchen."

He started picking up all the garbage off the ground and I did the same. Who knew one man could make such a mess? Well I was just happy this place wasn't going to look like a pigsty anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this chapter was better than the last one.

And here is the shirt Johnny made for Sam. :)