Fix a Heart, My Heart

Skies Are Crying.

It was just another day as I got ready for the Camp Rock premier. It's something I'm used to; paparazzi that is. If there's one thing I hate is being in front of the camera knowing that everyone will see my flaws.

I stood in front of the mirror as I pointed out the little things I wanted to change.

Maybe this once, just this once, people will except me. I'm sick of being an outcast. I'm sick of crying myself to sleep because no one will except me for who I am. I'm sick of hating myself. I'm sick of wanting to be perfect.

~~

I faked a smile for the cameras and twirled in my plaid dress. The paparazzi were scarier than ever. People who watch from home think that they just take pictures and smile at you. But as you strike a pose they scream, not call out, but scream your name.

I'd rather be in front of fans 24/7. You feel scared, as if they're going to attack you.

One reporter caught my eye. He had glasses and was waving his notebook around. I walked towards him wanting to know what he was so desperate to ask me.

"Demi, what are those marks on your wrist from?" he asked.

He quickly turned the microphone onto my face.

I suddenly started to get nervous. I've learned to keep my secrets from the public. I kept my cool and flashed a smile. I can't let them find out. My career would be ruined and all my fans would turn against me.

It's not easy to earn your fans, it takes alot of work. I couldn't let that happen. So, I faught back the tears.

Tugging on my gummy bracelet I spoked calmly, "They're from my bracelets,"

The world's biggest fakest smile came across me as I twirled in my dress once more.

"It's good to know and it's a relief to us all because people were jumping to conclusions," he said as he jotted my statement down on that notepad he had been waving earlier.

The red ink wrote hardly on the paper, as if he himself was hiding something.

"Well, everyone should calm down. I'm happy and the conclusions they're jumping to isn't true,"

"Thats so great news. Have a wonderful time at Disney's premire of Camp Rock!" he said as he awkwardly put his notebook on the hand that held the mic and shook my hand with the other.

I slowly yet confidently walked towards Joe, Nick, and Kevin Jonas. Ever since we met, we've become close. Unfortunately for me, not close enough to let them know what's been killing me inside. I could never, I would never tell them.

The only other person that knows would be my bestest friend in the entire world, Selena. Selena Gomez has helped me through so much. If it wasn't for her I'd be at a worse stage in life right now.

I looked to my side and noticed her glaring at me.

"I'm okay," I mouthed to her and looked back at the cameras.

I started walking towards the theater with Joe to my left side. It was cool having him around, you can kind of hide behind his tall, awkward character.

I kept the idea of Selena ruining my night with a long lecture of why I should get help behind my head. I want this night to be perfect. It will be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Editor: Robin 'The Sidekick'
Comments?
Subscribe?