Fix a Heart, My Heart

This is Me

The sound of people clapping made me cringe. Sometimes the sound is amusing, but I just feel like I didn't look my best in the movie. I'm gonna keep that in the past though, since there is nothing I could possibly do to change that.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight and celebrating the joy and, excitement of the world's first premiere of Camp Rock with us. Next week the rest of the world will also experience the movie in Disney Channel," an announcer spoke into the mic.

After being escorted out by body guards, I got to the limo. For some reason this flow of excitement kept going through me.

I still can't believe I made the auditions to be in Camp Rock. It feels like it was just weeks ago when I was asked if I wanted to be part of it.

Although I have been in Barney and As the Bell Rings, I wasn't all that popular at school. The pressure to be perfect is something that's always followed me. Sadly, that pressure has led me to be obsessed with my weight.

Now, even a simple snack feels like a weight to me.

But there's only two people in the entire world who know that I cut; Selena and I.

I remember when I first started cutting. I had seen it on TV and decided to try it out. I didn't think I'd get so into it but I did.

So, if you're one of the ones saying that I'm a cutter, you're correct.

I do feel bad about lying, honest. But if word gets outs my career is over. And if that happens there would be more reason to want to end things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Subscribe?
Editor: Robin 'The Sidekick'