I Love You

1 of 1

Here I am again, stuck in the middle of another Michigan winter, it was freezing outside and almost too hot inside the house. I walked through the kitchen and shut the light off, I laid down on the couch, hoping that I might be able to catch a quick nap, I have no idea what time Brian is suppose to be here, but it can't be until later. I closed my eyes and laid there, soon I was sleeping. I woke up around five-ish, I looked at my phone to see a text,

From: Brian <3
I'm on my way <3


I smiled and got up and quickly got dressed, I sat on the couch and looked out the window, waiting to see his car pull in the driveway.

From: Brian
I'm sorry, I'm stuck in the middle of a snowstorm, I'll be there tomorrow.


I changed into my pajamas and went to my bedroom, I turned on some channel that always has a Christmas show on, you know the one that always has something like Rudolph or Frosty the Snowman and all that stuff? Well this time it had an original movie playing, I watched it, it was about a man and woman who were separated for years and they had only kept in touch over emails and phones, one day while the woman is walking through the town, she see's him and runs over to him, they hug and he picks her up into his arms and kisses her, I fell asleep after that part.

Beep, beep, beep

I woke to my alarm clock going off, telling me that if I didn't get my ass moving I was going to be late for work again, I got up and got dressed, I ran and grabbed my keys to my car, I ran out my car after locking the door to the house and I drove to the shop where I worked. I parked my car in the parking lot and walked to the door, I clocked in and took my coat and hat to the break room. This was my first job and I've been here for almost three years, I made a lot of friends right away, especially Aaron, "Blaire!" I looked up from the part I was dealing with and smiled to see Aaron running over to my machine, "What's up?" He smiled, "Well, Mia and I are going out tonight, would you want to come with us?" I thought for a minute, "Air-bare, I'd love to, but that kinda sounds like I'd be the third wheel in all this." He shook his head, "What if we got...Jason to come with us?" I shook my head, and whispered, "You know he's been like creep stalking me ever since I started dating Brian, right?" He nodded, "Shit, I forgot about that. Well why don't you bring him? He got to your place yesterday, right?" I shook my head, "Got stuck in a snow storm, he'll be home today though." He smiled, "Good, you're too sad when he's gone." I laughed, "Thanks Aaron, make me sounds like I'm depressed." He laughed and hugged me, "Talk to you later, text me!" I nodded and went back to working, the next few hours were boring, I just stood at my machine, wanting to go home, Aaron stopped by and talked to me every once in awhile.

I looked at my phone and smiled when I seen I only had five minutes left until my shift was over, I spent that time working on one part, five minutes was up and I walked out of the work area, grabbed my coat and hat from the break room, waved bye to Aaron and walked out to my car. I walked out into the snow and cold wind, I looked to see a black car next to mine, it looked like Brian's. I got closer when I realized it was Brian's, he got out of the car and ran over to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, "Miss me?" I smiled, "Of course I missed you!" He smiled and kissed me, still holding me in his arms, he put me down, "Let's get you home." I got in my car and drove, Brian followed, we got to my house and I ran in, he followed me. I laid down on the couch and smiled at him, he laid on top of me and smiled, "So..was it worth waiting for me to come back?" I smiled and kissed him again, "It always is, isn't it?" He laughed and pulled me closer to him, "I love you Blaire." I smiled, "I love you too Brian."