Status: Currently on a Writing and Harry Potter Kick.

The Many loves of Frank Iero

Frank's Loves

In 2006 in a town called Belleville, New Jersey a man sat on his grandfather's couch. The mans name is Frank Iero you see Frank was in a band Called My Chemical Romance but Frank had took some time of to go home and visit his parents and grandfather. This is where this story begins.

Frank had been waiting for his grandfather to come home and at the same time he was looking at all the pictures on the walls and on the coffee table and Frank saw one when he was a child it had him and his grandfather looking like they didn't have a care in the world. So Frank thought back to that moment and he smiled to himself. So he thought of different flashbacks with his grandfather.

Hmm Said Frank why have these flashbacks be only about my grandfather how about i think of all the different loves in my life. So that's just what Frank did. So he left his grandfathers house and went straight to his house. When he got there he got out all of his scrapbooks and family photo albums and started looking through them.

Flashback 20 years ago.

Mommy a 5 year old Frank had said what is is honey his mother Linda had said. I just wanted to say i love you. Oh Frank mommy loves you to. How about we go get some ice cream to celebrate you getting into kindergarten? Yes i love ice cream said Frank. Alright then Linda said let's go. So Linda and Frank set off for an afternoon of fun. Documented by Linda taking a picture of Frank covered in Ice cream.

Present day

I remember that Frank said. The next picture he saw broke his heart. It was dated October 1989. It was at his grandmothers funeral.

Flashback October 1989

Frank Honey can you come here for a second Linda called. Sure Mom Frank went into the dining room where his Mother and Father stood. What is it? Frank said. Frank Your grandmother passed away yesterday. Her funeral is tomorrow so i'll have to get you a nice set of clothes Frank father Had said. Is that all you need? Frank asked yes Linda said. Frank went back to his room took a pillow and cried himself to sleep.

The funeral wasn't fun but frank got to see all of his cousins at least she can't suffer any more he thought. So at the end all the Iero's gathered to take a family picture Frank tried but he couldn't bring himself to smile. I love you Grandma frank thought.

Present day

A 26 year old Frank had started crying but another picture caught his eye when he saw it he immediately smiled again. It was a picture of him and Jamia in High school.

To be continued
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know if Franks grandmother died when he was 8 don't yell at me. Comments would be great thanks.