Status: Active.

Thin

Fourteen

As I walked through the front door of the flat with Oskar in my arms, I knew something was off. I let Oskar down and he ran off as soon as his paws hit the floor. Ally wasn't in the living room or kitchen, so I figured she was in her room. All the guys came over to see her, so she better be awake.

I walked off toward the bedrooms as the guys sat around in the living room. I knocked on Ally's door and waited for the familiar "come in," but it never came. I opened the door and peered inside. Nothing. No Ally, no nothing. All of her belongings were gone. What happened? Why did she leave?

"Uh, Oli?" I turned around to see Lee pointing to a piece of paper taped to my bedroom door. My name was written across the paper in Ally's neat cursive. I had a feeling I wouldn't like what it said.

I snatched the paper from the door and read it as Lee walked off into the bathroom. As I read the letter, I could the anger and hurt building up inside of me. I swung my fist and left a huge, gaping hole in the wall, but I didn't care. I was furious. How could she do this without talking to me? I thought she was happy. She seemed happy.

None of the guys said anything as I walked into the living room and searched through my bags for my phone. Ally used my phone a lot to call Bryce when she either lost hers or it was dead, which was often. She was terrible at keeping up with her phone or remembering to charge it. I searching through my phone, hoping she had just saved his number. Just as I suspected, she did. I wasted no time hitting the "call" button.

"Aye, Oli, look-" I cut him off.

"Please, just let meh talk teh her. She can't leave it like this."I began pacing around the room as I ignored the stares from all the guys. My free hand gripped a handful of my hair as I quickened my pace. I just wanted to talk to her. She made me mental, but I fucking loved her. I needed her. She needed me, too, whether she wanted to admit it, or not.

"I'm sorreh. She won't take the phone. Just give her some time, yeah? She'll call yeh if and when she's readeh. Sorreh, mate." I heard a dial tone soon after and it only pissed me off even more. I had no idea where he lived, so it's not like I could just show up one day.

I shoved my phone in my pocket. "Let's get drunk."

I walked out of the front door without even waiting for the guys. I was ready to forget for a while. I knew it wouldn't take away the hurt and anger permanently, but a night would suffice for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
poor Oli :(
I have school tomorrow, I should be in bed. It is exactly 1:00 a.m. as I type this.
But I was motivated by The Mini Monster to update this, whether she knows it or not. Go read her Oliver Sykes story. it's almost finished, but it's worth it if you read the whole thing, I promise.
I think there's only one or two chapters left. I don't know, I have to check my binder for the rest of the chapters. Go organization.
I honestly don't remember who commented on the chapter before the last and who commented on the last chapter, so yeah. I'm too lazy and tired to figure it out. But thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter.
Thank you guys for sticking with this story. I won't take forever with the next update, I promise. I'm more motivated now. I might even start one of those stories I was talking about a while ago, when this one is finished. (:
/rant. lol.