Status: Active.

Thin

Five.

"Happy birthday, dumb arse." My mother pulled the curtains back, letting in the little sunlight that was shining. I groaned and turned away from the window, only to be yanked out of bed. I hit my head on the end of my bed as I fell. I reached my hand up and felt blood pouring from the spot. Yeah, happy fucking eighteenth birthday, Allison.

"I'm movin' out of the countreh, so pack yeh shit and be out by tonight." My mother threw a pillow at me face, making my head snap back and slam into the end of the bed again. I was lucky I didn't get a concussion. She left the room after and slammed the door, causing the headache I had to get worse. I stood up form the bed and went into the bathroom to attend to my head. Oli and I had a better friendship then, so I called him after.

"Meh mum's movin' out of the countrey. She told meh teh be out by tonight. I don't have aneh savin's, nor do I have a job. What am I goin' teh do?" I sighed as I threw clothes randomly into a suit case. oli sighed also from the other end of the phone.

"Look, just get yeh necessities. I'll be ova teh get yeh when yeh done. Yeh can take ova the guest room no one eva uses." He chuckled lightly. I found no amusement in this, but said nothing about it as I continued to pack. After thinking it over for a minute, I finally agreed.

An hour later, I was in Oli's guest room, making it my own, and I've been there ever since.


I laughed as lee threw his cards down. "this game is fuckin' bullocks!"

I haven't talked to Oli in three days. he kept trying to get me to talk to him, but I refused. I was still overly pissed off about everything. I needed time to think.

The whole band, along with Tom, was over to hang out with me. Oli was off at Drop Dead. I sat curled up on the couch by Matt with my blanket around me as we played some stupid card game. We were bored and tired of the two video games Oli had.

I coughed into my elbow as I laughed at Lee. This was the fourth time he had lost the game. His reactions were quite funny.

"I'm gettin' a beer." He rolled his eyes at us all and walked off into the kitchen.

"Ally, are yeh sick, love?" Vegan had a worried expression on his face as I coughed a few more times. I shook my head.

"Nothin' more than the usual, yeh know." I looked down at my cars as all the guys stopped laughing and stared at me.

"Are yeh eatin' right? Yeh look awfulleh pale."

"Yeah, yeh sure yeh alright?"

"Yeh not starvin' yeh self, are yeh?" That one was Oli. I haden't even heard him come in.

"Just been a stressful week, guys. I'm fine." I sat my cards down on the coffee table and curled up more inside my blanket. I laid my head back against the couch and closed my eyes, wishing they would just leave me alone about this.

"I think yeh lyin'." Oli again. I chose to ignore him. He sighed.

"uh, guys, I hate teh to this, bu-"

"See yeh lata, mate. It's alright." I kept my eyes shut as all the guys left and as Oli sat down. I shut them tighter when he took my hand in his. I just wanted everyone to let this go.

"Ally, look at meh, please." He started rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb. A chill ran up my spine. I opened my eyes but didn't look at him.

"Oli, I promise, I'm fine." I sighed and pulled my hand away but he took it back, so I gave up.

"Yeh not eatin', Ally. I've been watchin' yeh. And yeh've started exercisin' twice a day. It's not healtheh. Yeh need teh eat." I sat up straight and glared at him. He looked worried.

"Don't tell meh how teh fuckin' live meh life." I stood up from the couch and drug my blanket behind me as I walked toward my room.

"What life? Yeh witherin' away!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this.
the next chapter will be way better, I promise.
I've already written it. it was really difficult to write. it's sad. the flashback and all. Just sad.
whatcha think?

Thank you to these people for commenting:
xogabbyox
singmealaugh
death2hipsters
RAWRamy
lexin3d


I love you all. Except all you silent readers. :p