Status: Active.

Thin

Six.

"Daddeh, where yeh goin'?" My four year old self asked as I clutched a teddy bear he had given me to my chest. I watched as my dad put all his belongings into a duffel bad as he walked around the room hurriedly.

"I'm leavin'. Daddeh loves yeh, but he doesn't love yeh mum any more." I crawled up onto the bed in my mum and dads room with my bear still in my arms and watched as he packed.

"Why, daddeh?" I flicked the bears ear back and fourth with my small finger as I sucked on my bottom lip, something I did when I was getting sad. My dad stopped his actions and kneeled down in front of me since I was on the edge of the bed. He fixed my baby blue coloured dress so it was covering my legs again. It rode up when I crawled onto the bed. My dad sighed as he played with one of my pigtails.

"Because mummeh isn't a good person any more, babeh. Yeh'll understand when yeh olda." He kissed my forehead and stood up as he grabbed his bag.

"Just rememba that Daddeh loves yeh, sweetheart. I'm always a phone call away." He handed me a piece of paper with a number on it.

"Bye, princess. Try not teh turn out like yeh mum." He gave me a small smile before he walked out of the room and left. My mother was passed out on the couch, so it wasn't that difficult for him to just leave.

After dinner that night, I snuck the house phone into my bedroom and dialed the number on the piece of paper.

"'Ello?" It was a womans voice.

"Hi, where's meh daddeh?" A huge smile was spread across my little face. I was so excited to get to talk to him.

"I'm sorreh, love, Mr. Walker passed away this afternoon. He were in a terrible car accident."


I shoved the end of the tooth brush down my throat once more and finally relieved all the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I had turned the shower on and some music to drown out the sound of me puking so none of the guys would hear.

Oli insisted on all of us having dinner together, so, of course, I had to eat. I only ate half of what was given to me then excused myself because I "still wasn't feeling well," and that maybe "a hot shower" would help. They all seemed to believe me, but Oli still looked a little suspicious. i didn't care as long as I got away from the table fast enough before my thirty minutes were up. I did not need to digest this shit. I made it just in the nick of time, though.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I quickly flushed the toilet and shed all of my clothes before I jumped in the shower. I reached out, since the door was right by the tub, and unlocked the lock.

"Come in." I made sure the curtain was all the way closed so no one could see inside. Oli walked in and shut the door. I heard the door being locked, then the music was cut off.

"Yeh've been in here for a while, just makin' sure yeh alright."

"I'm fine. Feelin' a bit betta from the showa, actualleh." I sighed almost inaudibly and decided I should really shower.

"Realleh? Well, that's good. Is that all yeh were doin' in here?" My heart stopped. Did he hear me? I quickly came up with a comeback.

"No, Oli, I've been touchin' mehself. Yeh caught meh." I laughed sarcastically as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. He was beginning to become a creeper, really.

"Do yeh usualleh puke when yeh touch yeh self, or is that new?" He drew back the shower curtains quickly, causing me to scream and cover myself the best I could

"Fuck, get out, yeh perv!" I screamed as I snatched the curtain back and wrapped it around myself. If I wasn't busy trying to hide myself, I would have smacked the fuck out of him.

"For fucks sake, Ally! Yeh skin and bones! What are yeh doin' teh yehself?!" He grabbed a towel from off the rack and handed it to me. I didn't take it as I stared at him.

"What are yeh talkin' about? I am not. I'm ova weight like I've always been." I removed the shower curtain from around my body, not caring that I was nude in front of him.

I looked down at my self, seeing nothing but fat, fat, and more fat. What was he talking about, skin and bones? I was definitely still over weight.

Oli's mouth dropped as he stared at me. He ran his fingers over my hip, my shoulders, my collar bones, and my jaw, but never in any inappropriate places. He didn't even look at me inappropriately. I had never seen Oli cry, but I felt I was about to. For what reason, I had no idea. I guess I didn't see what he saw.

"Ally, yeh killin' yehself."
♠ ♠ ♠
yep, that's right, two in one day.
but idk, man. I felt it could have been better, but I'm still really happy with this, even if it's sad.
feedback? FROM MY SILENT READERS, TOO? :) That would be just wonderful.

Thanks to all these people for commenting on the last chapter, even though I just posted it.(:
RAWRamy
xogabbyox
di3-r0mantic


you guys are awesome.