We Can't Wake Up

Marcus has the most famous wizard for his father and an equally famous witch for a mother. No, not Harry and Ginny, not even Ron and Hermione. His parents are Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange.
It is now twelve years after the defeat of Voldemort. No-one ever knew that he had a child, now fifteen years old and beginning his fifth year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
He has taken the name Marcus Lestrange and is believed to be some distant relation to the deceased Bellatrix. Only his closest relatives know the truth; a partial truth. They know who his parents are, but they have no idea of how much damage he can create; no idea that he is more powerful than his father ever was.

At school, Marcus is much like his father was, tall, smart and handsome. The one many want to be best friends with, the one everyone admires even if they are older than him.
But there is one girl who stands out to him. She is also in her fifth year but in Gryffindor instead of Slytherin like himself. She fascinates him, with her perfectly tanned, soft skin, her dark dancing eyes that fill the room with brightness. She appears to be indifferent to him; the thought annoys him greatly – that anyone should be able to resist him.

But, as indifferent as she seems, it is not so; Anne Hammond is just as asphyxiated with Marcus as he is with her. Her heart falters when she looks into his flat black eyes that pour out power and authority. But, unlike the other girls who swoon over him, Anne pretends to care nothing of him in a desperate attempt to bring him to her.

We Cant Wake Up is the dark and twisted romance between the son of Lord Voldemort and the girl who is unlucky enough to catch his eye.