We Can't Wake Up

Now He Is Gone

Thomas and Mary went to bed uncommonly early that night. As soon as the light had turned out in their room Marcus went to his room and changed into the clothes he had put on his bed. He slipped his wand into the pocket of his jeans and walked downstairs and out the front door.

Half an hour later, Marcus stood infront of the Houston’s home. He could see the silhouette of Percy as he walked around in his room. The light in the room next door switched off. Downstairs another light was on; the silhouette of Percy’s father could be seen sitting down at some sort of table.

Marcus quietly waved his wand. Immediately Percy and his father walked outside. Both had blank expressions on their face.

Marcus walked quickly now, knowing that there was a small park around here. They were there in five minutes. Marcus cast the Muffliato spell around them. Percy blinked as the Imperius curse lifted off him. His gaze settled on Marcus and he gave a start.

“What do you want?” he asked harshly. By his sides, his hands curled into fists.

Marcus merely smiled in reply. Percy glanced around and saw his father, still under the Imperius curse.

“What are you doing?” Percy growled threateningly.

“What were you doing?” Marcus asked his voice quiet and menacing.

Percy paused, “What?”

“You know who I’m speaking about,” Marcus’ eyes flashed as he thought of her “She’s mine,” he murmured so quietly that Percy had no hope of hearing him.

“What business is that of yours?” Percy questioned indignantly.

“Everything,” Marcus snapped. “She’s mine!” the words came out half strangled as the emotions ripped through him.

Percy flinched and his eyes narrowed “What right do you think you have to her?” his fists tightening and he crouched slightly into a fighting position.

Marcus sneered at him “You’re never going to know.” Percy frowned and straightened up. “Avada Kedavra!” Marcus screamed.

The jet of green light hit Percy full on the chest. His eyes became dull and blank and he slumped to the ground with a thud.

Marcus grabbed Percy’s wand and turned to the father. Quickly, he waved the wand and muttered under his breath.

Mr Houston jumped slightly, he looked wildly around. In his hand he clenched his son’s wand. Percy lay at his feet dead; there was no-one else around. The only thing he could remember was that he had killed Percy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to give you two updates because chapter 32 was another filler. :P
So, uh yeah.

Oh, by the way I have a question for you all. You don't have to answer it, I am merely curious...
Do you picture actors or other famous people as the characters when you read this? I was just wondering because one of my friends told me the other day that she pictured some obscure person as Marcus. I can't remember who it was but it totally wasn't the Marcus in my mind.
But hey, I guess everyone has their own interpretations. :D