We Can't Wake Up

Scared of Them

When they returned to school, it seemed as though the quiet moment that Anne and Marcus had not changed a thing. He continued to watch her, but would not talk or contact her in any way. Anne was constantly flanked by her friends and was becoming desperate to find a way to get Marcus by himself when she was alone.

The days passed slowly, time seeming longer because students were constantly stressing. Mostly, this stress was self-induced. The teachers made them study, but not to the point of causing breakdowns.

Marcus remained aloof from the entire situation, staying up late every night and just staring out the window. He would listen to the quiet breathing and snoring of those in the room with him, the shuffling of their sheets as they moved in bed.

He hadn’t gone to bed earlier than 3 am for a week and it was beginning to show. He was even shorter tempered with everyone who spoke to him, and completely ignoring anyone who tried to grab his attention.

One day, after blowing off Richard and Arnold again, Marcus stormed to the clearing in the forest. He hadn’t entered it since last term. It felt slightly odd to be standing in the centre once again, the sun shining down upon his face as he watched the scarce clouds fluttering by.

He drew the stone from his pocket, it had been with him everyday since the start of term. Always in his pocket, never leaving it.

Muffliato he muttered silently and flicked his wand around the clearing. He turned the stone over and placed it on the ground infront of him.

Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix stood before him once again. Bellatrix laughed callously and Voldemort shifted slightly.

“How are you dear?” Bella sneered. “Got rid of the nasty half-blood yet?”

Marcus bit down the cold rage that spilled through him. He hated the fact that she was so condescending and wanted so badly to be able to hit her, mother or not.

“No, Mother dear” Marcus imitated her tone perfectly. “Go back to the world of the dead, because I no longer want you here.”

Voldemort smiled maliciously as Bellatrix shrieked with anger.

Then quite suddenly the ghostly figures paused and looked away from Marcus.

Marcus slowly turned around, his eyes resting on the figure of Anne standing only five metres from him. Her eyes were wide with shock and were fixed upon the opaque images of Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange.

She knew who they were. She knew that they were Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange.

Marcus picked up the cool stone and placed it in his pocket. He walked over to Anne. She stared up at him, her hands shaking as she reached out to him.

“Marcus?” she asked, her voice quivering like a leaf in the wind. “Please don’t tell me……” she paused and swallowed nervously. “Who were they?” she asked, dreading his answer.

Marcus smirked horribly, his face screwed up in annoyance. “You aren’t stupid Anne. You know well who they are. But, I’ll give you a little clue,” He laughed mirthlessly, the sound echoing eerily from the trees surrounding them. “They are my real parents.”

Anne bit her lip, her hands clasped onto the front of his shirt, holding tightly as if she were afraid to let him go. “Your parents are Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange?” she whispered.

“Yes,” Marcus replied softly, his face still twisted into a mocking smile. He moved closer to her, closing the gap between them and entwining his fingers in her hair. He pulled her head back so that her neck was exposed. He could see her blue veins as they pulsed frantically. “Are you scared of me Anne?” he whispered menacingly.

Marcus could see the muscles in her neck working as she swallowed. Her eyes closed as she replied. “Not of you Marcus. But I am scared of them.”

“Why are you scared of them? They’re dead. They can’t hurt you the way I can. They can’t hurt you at all,” Marcus continued whispering. He leant forwards and ran his lips along her neck, savouring the feel of her skin against his lips, the feel of the pulse beating wildly. Marcus kissed her neck gently, his lips moving over her chin, towards her lips.

Anne sighed quietly as Marcus kissed her roughly. Their mouths moved together as the intensity built. Marcus pushed Anne against a nearby tree, his hands either side of her head. He felt powerful as he bent to kiss her again, and as she willingly kissed him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, yes, now she knows. :P
Ok, six more chapters of this story before the sequel begins.
Hope you all still like it :D